Update on Jany

JanyNH

Jane, I read your story at that time, feeling bad about you and your daughter. Dont know how you went through these years, but happy to hear that things finally work out for you. Congratulations! ;)

I have been through a lot tough time. I have stayed in 3 shelters in 1 year and then moved to a government public housing apartment. I worked more than one job. I had once work 4 part time jobs at the same time, 14 hours a day, 7 days a week, paid the baby-sitter to take care of my daughter and work day and night. The best position I had worked at is the manager of a supermarket. The pay was not too bad but the hours and the schedule was not good. My daughter could not have any dinner with me when I was the supermarket manger. So I quit that job and try to get another job, working from Mon-Fri. Not long after that, I had health problem and had a surgery in May. The man that I was dating encouraged me to do the surgery and told me he would take care of me and my daughter after the surgery and he have been doing what he promised very well. Now he is my husband.

While I stayed home, recovering from the surgery, wondering If I should use my business management experience and intelligence to try

solar business because I did that before when I was in China. Now I have my own company. If I can run this business successfully, I will be able to provide my new family a better life and also show my husband my appreciation to his love and support.

Life is not easy but I don't give up. That is me.

I want to say thank you very much.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jany,

I am happy that you turn your life around. Good luck with your new company and your new marriage.

Hi Tony, I want to say thank you very much for your help and wish the best to you and your wonderful wife. I just kept working hard and didn't give up. That is me. I really appreciate all of your help and your love to me and to my daughter. God bless you all.

Glad to hear your life has turned around. We should be grateful to you for giving CFL it's proudest moment. I am very happy to hear that you are also giving back to those who need a friend too.

The Chinese language forum Jin refered to is a forum here on CFL devoted to Chinese speakers. Jin and Amanda have taken it over and breathed new life into it. We would like very much for you to join in and pariticipate. Jin and Amanda have a vision of making it a support group for Chinese in America. Here is a link.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showforum=16

My wife just told me about it-I guess you called. Damned happy for you Jany. you deserve a break and Wa La--you got one. So now there is but one thing left to say----

WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

:thank_you_so_much: :welcome: :partytime2: :victory: :happydance: :shutup2: :whistling: :worthy: :cheering: :diepig: :clapping: :stupid:

Hi Trigg, I did call you twice. I got on CFL and sent you 2 message but didn't get any respond. I guess you might not get my message. So I called you but I got the voice-mail. So I posted my update and then call your home number again and talked to your wife. I sincerely want to say thank you to you and your friend Carl, Don and some other friend that I don't know their names for everything you have done for me and for my daughter. My husband is a kind man. He is very easy going and caring and loving, just like you. I am happy now. Thank you again, Trigg. I wish you and your family the best.

Hi Jany:

I too have been following your story.

You seem to be going forward with great speed.

When I stay in GZ, I see all of the new houses with solar on the roofs

so I am sure your business will flourish.

I think Trigg deserves a Mop Slap or two for not responding to your

messages. Maybe that has already happened. :bangin:

Best wishes to you. :mellow:

Glad to hear your life has turned around. We should be grateful to you for giving CFL it's proudest moment. I am very happy to hear that you are also giving back to those who need a friend too.

The Chinese language forum Jin refered to is a forum here on CFL devoted to Chinese speakers. Jin and Amanda have taken it over and breathed new life into it. We would like very much for you to join in and pariticipate. Jin and Amanda have a vision of making it a support group for Chinese in America. Here is a link.

Hi carl,

I want to say congratulation to you and I am happy for you!! I just sent you an e-mail to your Yahoo and also sent you some pictures. Thank you very much again, my dear friend.

Wow, I'm very happy to hear this. I have not forgotten the pain you and your daughter experienced. That is the beauty of life, what doesnt kill us, makes us stronger. I'm very happy for you Jany.... I wish you the best in your new life. I do wish you the best for your new family.

May God Bless you

Guest lilac6451

Jane, I read your story at that time, feeling bad about you and your daughter. Dont know how you went through these years, but happy to hear that things finally work out for you. Congratulations! :o

I have been through a lot tough time. I have stayed in 3 shelters in 1 year and then moved to a government public housing apartment. I worked more than one job. I had once work 4 part time jobs at the same time, 14 hours a day, 7 days a week, paid the baby-sitter to take care of my daughter and work day and night. The best position I had worked at is the manager of a supermarket. The pay was not too bad but the hours and the schedule was not good. My daughter could not have any dinner with me when I was the supermarket manger. So I quit that job and try to get another job, working from Mon-Fri. Not long after that, I had health problem and had a surgery in May. The man that I was dating encouraged me to do the surgery and told me he would take care of me and my daughter after the surgery and he have been doing what he promised very well. Now he is my husband.

While I stayed home, recovering from the surgery, wondering If I should use my business management experience and intelligence to try

solar business because I did that before when I was in China. Now I have my own company. If I can run this business successfully, I will be able to provide my new family a better life and also show my husband my appreciation to his love and support.

Life is not easy but I don't give up. That is me.

I want to say thank you very much.

Jany,

Your story put some tears into my eyes. I can imagine what life was like...especially to your daughter... Glad all is history. Like the saying goes:" You have gone through all the miseries in life and now it is time to enjoy."

Wish you success with your new company and keep us update.

Edited by lilac6451 (see edit history)

Wow, I'm very happy to hear this. I have not forgotten the pain you and your daughter experienced. That is the beauty of life, what doesnt kill us, makes us stronger. I'm very happy for you Jany.... I wish you the best in your new life. I do wish you the best for your new family.

May God Bless you

Thank you my friend. I am sending you my best wishes to you and your family too.

This is so great, Jany. Thanks for thinking of us and for the update. We love to hear such a happy ending. :yikes:

I will never forget the love and help that I have got from those kind people at CFL. I have already considered you all my brothers and sisters. I would like to share everything good with you. I won't disappoint you and I want to create a better life here for my daughter. I will keep working hard on my business and taking good care of my new family.

Happy to hear its all worked out well.

Hope you can join Amanda,Jin,Wendy and others on the chinese forum.

Thank you so much Rob and Jin. Yes, my situation is getting better but when I look back what I have been through since that happened, I still can not help myself tearing. It was the hell. I would like to join Jin and Amanda's forum to help some Chinese women to adjust to the new life in this new country.