Update on Jany

JanyNH

Hi, This is Jany, the Chinese woman who has got a lot of help from all the brothers and sisters at CFL. I am here to say thank you very much again and I really appreciate all the love and support from you.

Another reason why I am here today is I want to share something new with everybody here.

I just got remarried to a good man who is nice to me and also to my daughter. He has 2 daughters from his previous marriage. They get along well with my daughter. I spent one year to get to know this man and believe we can be a good family. So we got married The day before yesterday.

Another happy news that I would like to share with everybody is that I have started my own business. It is a Solar Energy company. I used to be the sales manager of a big solar company when I was in China. I know this business and will try my best to do it well again here. I have got a lot of help my city government and my state government. I finally have got my normal life back. Again, I want to say thanks a lot to everybody who had cared about me and my daughter and who had helped us a lot. I will keep your love in my heart. I am doing volunteer to help the women and their children in domestic violence shelters, trying to help them to learn more English and help them to get jobs and also do some interpreting for some new Chinese new immigrants. I will keep trying as much as I can to help people, just like what you did to help me and my daughter.

I am sending all of my best wishes.

Jany

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, wonderful news! Congratulations on everything, especially the marriage! Thank you so much for coming back to share with us. Many continued blessing to you, your daughter and to your new family!!

Thank you very much, Dennis. You are always so nice and warm my heart with your love. God bless you and your family too!!

Jany, that's great news and makes this old heart happy. Thank you for letting us know. You have many friends here who really care about you.

You are welcome, my friend. Yes, I would like to share something new with my friends here. And I know I have friends here who care about me. That's why I keep beating up myself to move on.

That is great to hear Jany!

I hope that your life continues to bloom like a beautiful flower!

Thank you so much for your wonderful words, Smitty. I am a person who doesn't give up so easily and I believe I will get what I work hard for. And I love this new country because of its good system and I also love the people here because of their good hearts. I will keep working hard for me and for my new family. I am sending you and your family my best wishes.

Jany,

You are so great. An inspiration to all women.

Carry on your good deeds.

And may God bless you and your new family.

Andrew

Thank you so much for your encouraged and wonderful words, Andrew. I will keep working hard for me and for my new family. God bless you and your family too!!