Where are these on hold people?

Since two on hold cases were cleared last month. We haven't heard any late news for so long. It is kinda strange that these old on hold people are not posting anymore. :(

are they too disappointed to try anymore? or any other reason? Sorry if i am the one who is impatient here. I tell myself again and again to be patient and stay calm and wait my visa. I tell myself that our lucky star is coming this summer. But now still nothing really happen :unsure:

I wish to hear any message about our on hold case. even just the same answer as we usually got. At least let us know we are not alone in this black hole.

really can't believe sometimes that my husband and I have been living without each other for over 315 days now!! :( how will it be after a whole year past? still pending?!

Wish everyone forgive if I complain here. I really feel hard to hold my sadness sometimes and i miss my husband more than i can ever tell.

thanks for letting me post here. I will stop

Your not alone and keep posting for all of us. Disgust with everything (except my fiancee) is the reason for no posts still..

Pending

Hold

Waiting stateside

Our hands are tied

it takes time

will take it to my supervisor

Just stay strong and hope alive. I was told a large number of clearences were sent out recently so maybe....

Hi, SBS:

I fully understand your such feelings. It's hard, it's painful, it's bitter, it sucks! I think most of us here may have experienced the same feeling as you when under seperation at least I do. Now I may not have the right to caress you because me and my fiance are also being parted. But I want to give you a thinking way which may make you feel better.

Just think that we are all now runing a Marathone. Somebody is running for 10,000 kilometers, somebody is for 20,000 or 30,000 kilometers. No matter how long it is, the feeling to experience the Marathone is the same, hard and bitter, and there will surely be an ending for all these runners. If you are unluckily classified into the group of 30 kilometers, you will have to pay more patience and energy. And this more patience and energy is nothing but firmly keeping calling or emails or whatever you can do. Our crying to miss our loved ones will finally be paid back fairly, that is, after this long and scary dark days, we will spend our whole rest of the life with our loved ones! Aren't you smiling now at reading this sentence? Night may be long, but dawn is always following.

Think positively and do all that you can, you will be fine!

Sarah :unsure:

Our is still no news yet. I try to think of it in a positive way. I know it's not easy. For God sake, I am thinking of my fiancee right now as I am writing this. But you know what, that day will come. Just a matter of when. I have not seen her for 14 months. But we talk everyday on the phone, which takes a lots of pain away. I wish everyone gets their visa soon. Keep up the hopes.

I called the FBI this morning to try and get some information from them. I was told that the FBI does not do the name checks (only fingerprint checks), and they wouldn't tell me who actually does the name checks. I'm not sure if I was being told the whole truth, because I was asked if I was in law enforcement (not sure if that means I would have been told something different or just talked to a different person). Anyway, they said I need to talk to the INS, which shows you how much they really know!

Yea, the INS is the immigration and naturalization service. However, it is my understanding that the INS is no longer an entity and has been replaced.

I just called the general number for the FBI posted on their website. After being transfered five times I finally talked to a woman who deals with the fingerprint checks. She said that the FBI does not handle the name checks. But, like I said, I'm not sure if I was told the truth.

Guest R2D2
Yea, the INS is the immigration and naturalization service.  However, it is my understanding that the INS is no longer an entity and has been replaced.

I just called the general number for the FBI posted on their website.  After being transfered five times I finally talked to a woman who deals with the fingerprint checks.  She said that the FBI does not handle the name checks.  But, like I said, I'm not sure if I was told the truth.

INS was moved from the Department of Justice (an obvious oxymoron) to the new Department of Homeland Security. INS is now named BCIS, Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (or some such misnomer). Same people, same quality work - just a different department head.

The FBI is not known for customer service and providing information about what it does. Most likely, the woman you talked to doesn't have a clue beyond what she does - fingerprint checks. That's her world. Why would she care to know where it fits into the universe?

INS was moved from the Department of Justice (an obvious oxymoron) :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :blink: :blink: