_______{I need everyones help}________

I've been talking with my congressman for a while now and they have made several inquireies about my case to DOS. But each time DOS tells them this processing time is normal. So they believe DOS and dont really have anything else to go on. I need to prove to them my time line is not normal. Its longer then usual. So what i need from you guys and gals is name check timelines. Anyone who has had a name check time line shorter then 9 months i could really use. I guess im trying to write up my own petition. This will really help show to my congressman that i need help and they will have somthing to go on. I dont need interview timelines or NOA or p3 p4 timelines. just for those of you who have clearned the name check in less then 9 months. if you can give me the date of the first name check sent and the date it was cleared. also your full name (petitioner is fine) and city and state. If you'd like to help more then also add the dates of your second, third and so on of extra times GZ resent your name. Mine is going on #3 now and it helps to show that most pepole only needed it twice and here i am on my thrid. :angry:

Name:

City and State:

Name Check Initiated:

2nd resent:

3rd resent:

Name Check Cleared:

Send it my email at we@nofamily.com . I will not be posting this information anywhere on the internet. It will be kept private for me and my congressman to read.

The more the better. This really can make a difference for me and my wifes case.

Thank you all in advanced :(

Good luck Orbitalpunk!

That should not be too difficult; unfortunately I can not help:

No clearance yet :angry:

Could you please after being successfull without mentioning any names post a general impression of the results, an average.

Maybe the moderators could consider the following:

It would help the best and most active site dealing with visa delays to have a time table similar to the Yahoo's Asian_American_Couples' or K3_Filers • K-3 For USA-China_Couples here.

Has this been considered before and maybe found redundant? The supportive nature and interaction from old timers and newcomers should not suffer, some often reappearing questions might not arise...

What you all think?

Orbitalpunk, I hope you get the help you deserve.

A resolution of your case is long overdue!

Good luck and speed!

Thank you for you kind words rocksplit. I will definitly post how well this reponse went. I have already recieved 1. And they added something that help even more and if any of you are willing to add this information it is your case number. I wont demand it but if you are willing to add that it just adds more credibility to my peition.

Thank you again to anyone who replies with there info, my wife and I are truely greatful http://users.dslextreme.com/~orbitalpunk/faces/51.gif

Thank you for you kind words rocksplit. I will definitly post  how well this reponse went. I have already recieved 1. And they added something that  help even more and if any of you are willing to add this information it is your case number. I wont demand it but if you are willing to add that it just adds more credibility to my peition.

Thank you again to anyone who replies with there info, my wife and I are truely greatful http://users.dslextreme.com/~orbitalpunk/faces/51.gif

yes We really appricate everyone's kindest help here. Also wish the ones who is still waiting can get their visa soon too

Honey We will be together soon! I believe that and now I believe it more than ever!! I love you husband

Guest Long_strider

Lori and Dave

Great news on finally getting cleared!

orbitalpunk.....We are still waiting for the name check clearance....

Mi & Yu Qing

thank you to all who have sent me your information. I have 4 now but sure could use more. so if any of you can please send your info. This really could be a powerfull tool to presuade our congressional officials to help. If it works for me, it will work for others who are in this terrible delay. Please keep sending those timlines in. someone has sent me posts of timelines which do help a little but getting full names and city and states of people add the real credibility to my petition.

and thank you candle for pinning it. it really helps.

Orbitalpunk,

Just be away that your congressman may never see your letters and someone in his office is asigned to your case and will except what DOS says. I hade this trouble with one Senator in my state so I wrote the Governor and encluded all the responses from his office and she contacted him, and now he is helping better, but this name check is so full of pit falls and it could be sitting on someone's desk. Keep calling DOS and write MH every week. My dates are no good for your need because I am so screwed by this system the hole is deep enough to reach China.

Lori and Dave

Great news on finally getting cleared!

orbitalpunk.....We are still waiting for the name check clearance....

Mi & Yu Qing

Thanks, long strider

But I still have to wait for another 2 months before GZ schedule me an interview :lol:

Hope everyone here 's clearance will be done soon!

If the congressman really want to help, they can ask for examples from DOS. Everybody knows that there are millions of examples in their screen that a name check can be finished within one month. All certifications are in their hand!!! Could a few examples we gathered here change anything?

Well we are trying to make congressman understand the problem of our case better. You know even they do can find something by themsleves they wont do it until you really spank them. At least trying everything we can will make us feel better during this hard period without each other.

Hope is in our hands and we won't let it go

Hi Eric,

Unfortunately, yes there are still some people waiting, and waiting, and waiting...

My fiancee and I started this process almost 14 months ago, and still no P4, no interview, and no visa. Our timeline from P3 to P4 is 8 months and still counting!

The really sad thing is that we aren't the only ones in this situation.

But, congratulations on all of your good news of late!

Best Wishes.