_______{I need everyones help}________

Hi Argyle

I am sorry to hear that you have been waiting for so long too. well have you ever ask DOS about your namecheck? our namecheck has taken 9 months and now is still pending. well my case is on hold.

Is it possible that your case is on hold as us too so you are still waiting for your P4.

:blink:

Guest IAINLILY

Hello to all that is in the same black hole,

I started applying for the K-1 visa on 2/2001 and am still waiting for the namecheck clearance to be approved. I have contacted Senators, Congressman and finally got an appointment with Calyton Hays at the Consulate in Guangzhou through the aid of my Congresswoman case worker, since I was in Gunagzhou with my fiancee we were granted the interview on 12/31/02 without the namecheck being cleared. Our case was resubmitted 3 times and the last time it was resubmitted was May 6, 2003. My Congressman's caseworker tells me that this is normal, I don't believe her and I call DOS 2 times each week and all they tell me is that our case is still pending, better than on hold right? I was told to call back in the middle of next week, DOS told me that it should have cleared by then, where have I heard that before?

Good luck to all.