She passed !

I'm back from Guangzhou and we got our K1 visa! She came back and she tried to tell me she didn't get her pink slip. I had a hard to believing her as I watched her try to hide her smile. She couldn't hide it.

All the worrying the night before was worth it. The VO only talked to her for a minute and a half. She showed him our passports and pictures and she explained we first started communicating 18 months ago and we met in Beijing last summer. He congratulated her. She got her pink slip. She said a lot of the women wanted to know what she did to get thru so quickly. She also said that maybe 1 and 5 were getting pink slips so she was really nervous. Anyway we went out and celebrated and drank a lot of ice cold Harbin beer and crab that night.

She is home now and depending on her fathers health we'll decide when she will come to the States. It is great to know that she has the visa now and she can come whenever she is ready.

She also met another girl from Harbin who interviewed the same day. She got her pink slip too and we ran into her agin at the Post Office when we were picking up our visa on Saturday. Does anyone here know some one like that? Lijun left her number with her and she is hoping she call when she gets back to Harbin on the 12th.

Jeff

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW !!

Congratulations !!!

Another fast-track in only 8 months from filing I-129 to Pink Slip !!!

Awesome news and best of luck to you both in the future !! :D :D