Information on increased greencard & citizenship apps.

those of us in the immigration PROCESS line already, should not have to suffer the fee increases. I can't see any logical reason that this could not be put into effect 1) a lower fee rate increase.....2) when, and if passed, those *in* the pipeline are exempt from the increase, and those applying after the passing date, would pay the SMALLER fee rate. 3) Those in the damned amnisty program pay the higher upgraded fee right from the get go. No excuses.

Oh Oh I said the bad word!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOGIC,,,,,,, Sorry guys! I fell off the sensible wagon again.

NO amnisty for illegal immigrants!! Yes i agree!!!

Will this happen? God only knows the answer!!!

What gets me is HOW do all these illegal immigrants get green cards and ss# so fast???

I know dam well all these illegal immigrants are not going through the same process as we are now!!!

SO HOW do they do it and WHY does our government let them keep doing this???

I just don't get it.

I woke up today and i felt a little better and more calmer than last night.

As i was going to work i noticed gas prices went up 30 cents over night for no reason!!!

GREAT!!!!! off to a good start today already.

Got to work and yes, You guest it two more new faces and none speak english!

OH!! almost forgot, Today is payday, And yes the check was smaller than last week, CRAP!!!!

Now the best part of the day, Remember the two new faces.

Come to find out, One of them had a SS# that matches one other worker we had a month ago, That worker quit his job last month because he made all the money he needed to live like a king in mexico, He work for us for five years and he was only 25 years old.

Like i said, The new worker has the same SS# as the one that is live the life of a king

that just retired from our company last month after five years of work in the US.

He is living like a king on the money you and I and our government gave him!!!

You may ask, What did my boss say about this? NOTHING!! He said do not worry about it!!!

and put the new worker to work anyway.

Yes, The old saying still applys, America is the place to get rich!!!!

But if you are a USC that will never happen!

WHY this will never happen, You may ask??

Because as long as the US companys keep hiring cheap labor our pay checks will continue to get smaller.

Why give us a rise in pay when they can hire five illegal immigrants at the same pay rate we get now!!!

So until our US government stops letting in all the illegal immigrants and giving them amnisty

for work, Life does not look good for us trying to do it the legal way!!!

You also may ask how did this all happen, Well I'll give you three clues!!

The first two do not count??? BUSH!!!!!

Just when you might think things might get better our government pulls a rabbit out of the hat and screws us again!!! by raising the fees by 400% so that our SO will not be able to work if they want to.

Remeber our SO got here the LEGAL WAY!!!!

As for the new Bill that might pass or not???

We all know it will with flying colors!!!

We all know that the laws we want to pass never do get passed

and the ones we don't want always get passed.

It is the American way!!!

Man!! This just SUCKS!!!!

Edited by NUWORLD (see edit history)
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On top of all these illegal immigrant issues, they put two of our Border Patrol Agents in jail for doing such a fine job! :P

All I can say to those two great men is "Hang in there brothers, we are doing everything we could to get you out. We are on your side!"

Sorry about being a little off topic. Just need to vent a little!

Edited by toy_rn65 (see edit history)

On top of all these illegal immigrant issues, they put two of our Border Patrol Agents in jail for doing such a fine job! :P

All I can say to those two great men is "Hang in there brothers, we are doing everything we could to get you out. We are on your side!"

Sorry about being a little off topic. Just need to vent a little!

Off topic! Not at all!! Vent all you want, I am!!

What ever happen to the drug dealer they shot???

And Yes, Doing the job they where trained for!!

I bet the drug dealer sues our government and wins!!!

OH!!! More money out of our pockets AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

What gets my goat is that Director Emilio Gonzalez indicates that USCIS is a fee based agency.

Why can they not tap into some of the $$$ being spent on Homeland Security? Are they not a sub department of Homeland Security? Did the government not increase spending on Homeland Security after 9/11?

What gets my goat is that Director Emilio Gonzalez indicates that USCIS is a fee based agency.

Why can they not tap into some of the $$$ being spent on Homeland Security? Are they not a sub department of Homeland Security? Did the government not increase spending on Homeland Security after 9/11?

No, funding really need to come from taxing the moneys that are sent abroad by illegals.

¡°As a fee-based agency, we must be able to recover the costs necessary to administer an efficient and secure immigration system that ultimately improves service delivery, prevents future backlogs, closes security gaps, and furthers our modernization efforts,¡± said USCIS Director Emilio Gonzalez. ¡°We¡¯re confident that this fee adjustment will enable the type of exceptional immigration service our nation expects and deserves.¡±

Bologna

The revenue from a new fee structure will, if implemented in full this summer, enable a 20 percent reduction in average application processing times by the end of fiscal year 2009, and it will cut processing times by the end of fiscal year 2008 for four key application types that represent a third of all applications filed.

Bologna

those of us in the immigration PROCESS line already, should not have to suffer the fee increases. I can't see any logical reason that this could not be put into effect 1) a lower fee rate increase.....2) when, and if passed, those *in* the pipeline are exempt from the increase, and those applying after the passing date, would pay the SMALLER fee rate. 3) Those in the damned amnisty program pay the higher upgraded fee right from the get go. No excuses.

Oh Oh I said the bad word!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOGIC,,,,,,, Sorry guys! I fell off the sensible wagon again.

What gets me is HOW do all these illegal immigrants get green cards and ss# so fast???

I know dam well all these illegal immigrants are not going through the same process as we are now!!!

I just don't get it.

As i was going to work i noticed gas prices went up 30 cents over night for no reason!!!

OH!! almost forgot, Today is payday, And yes the check was smaller than last week, CRAP!!!!

Come to find out, One of them had a SS# that matches one other worker we had a month ago, That worker quit his job last month because he made all the money he needed to live like a king in mexico, He work for us for five years and he was only 25 years old.

Like i said, The new worker has the same SS# as the one that is live the life of a king

that just retired from our company last month after five years of work in the US.

You may ask, What did my boss say about this? NOTHING!! He said do not worry about it!!!

Because as long as the US companys keep hiring cheap labor our pay checks will continue to get smaller.

Why give us a rise in pay when they can hire five illegal immigrants at the same pay rate we get now!!!

So until our US government stops letting in all the illegal immigrants and giving them amnisty

Just when you might think things might get better our government pulls a rabbit out of the hat and screws us again!!! by raising the fees by 400% so that our SO will not be able to work if they want to.

Well I don't know what YOU are Doing About the Problem with Illegals there at your work site

but I knew of a company like yours that was knowingly hiring illegal aleins and had a Government contract .

I contacted the INS and made a big stink about it

Took them over 6 months to Act but they did finally Bust the Outfit - a Chinken killing plant that makes the chicken in soup

they lost almost 200 employees - could not operate for a week

3 ratty trailer parks are empty and

Now you can go to Walmart on Sunday and Not be the only English speaking Customer in the Store !

They also Busyed my Local Bank

Queensboro national - who was servicing ahy of the Accounts

So

DO something !

There is a Comment period of about 20 days that will be posted in he Federal Register in which you an write your concerns

I plan to do that If I can find the posting ;)

I just don't get it.

Well I don't know what YOU are Doing About the Problem with Illegals there at your work site

but I knew of a company like yours that was knowingly hiring illegal aleins and had a Government contract .

Took them over 6 months to Act but they did finally Bust the Outfit - a Chinken killing plant that makes the chicken in soup

Now you can go to Walmart on Sunday and Not be the only English speaking Customer in the Store !

So

DO something !

Well lets see, WHAT AM I DOING ABOUT IT???????

THere is not a thing i can do about this problem!

Yes i could call the INS and report them as you did.

But as you also said it took 6 MONTHS before something happen!

In that 6 month time do you have any idea how many more Illegals come into our country???

200 employees is just a drop in the bucket!!

We as USC can and always have voiced our concerns on this problem for years now.

This has been an on going problem for many years now and it is only getting worst!

We can write letters and E-mail and even make phone calls to our government about this.

IMO when we do voice our concrens, It just goes in one ear and out the other.

As i said before. Our government does nothing fast and never will.

They hear our concerns and i know they are woking on it so they say?

Because of this problems we are having with the illegal immigrants it has driven down

wages that used to be the American dream.

In my line of work the wages used to be 25-30 dollars an hour.

Now it is only 10 dollars an hour, I do not know anyone that can live on ten dollars an hour.

Let alone try to save money at best!

WHY?? you may ask? Because the employers here in the US knows they can and will hire someone for far less than that and still get the same amount of work done!!!

IMO. There is no winning this battle.

I'm at the age now that if and when something does happen for the better with this problem

I will never see it happen in my life time.

But i worry most about is my children and everyons elses children in the US.

Our parents had it hard during there generation, We have it even harder during our generation!

WHAT!!! is it going to be like for our Children growing up now and in the future????

Does not look good for them IMO.

As for voicing my concerns to the Federal Register

about the fee increase, YOU BET I WILL!!!

But we all know that the law will still pass, so the only thing we can do now is call our banks and order more checks. BECAUSE we will need them!!!

I just don't get it.

So

DO something !

In that 6 month time do you have any idea how many more Illegals come into our country???

We as USC can and always have voiced our concerns on this problem for years now.

This has been an on going problem for many years now and it is only getting worst!

We can write letters and E-mail and even make phone calls to our government about this.

Because of this problems we are having with the illegal immigrants it has driven down

Now it is only 10 dollars an hour, I do not know anyone that can live on ten dollars an hour.

WHY?? you may ask? Because the employers here in the US knows they can and will hire someone for far less than that and still get the same amount of work done!!!

I'm at the age now that if and when something does happen for the better with this problem

Our parents had it hard during there generation, We have it even harder during our generation!

WHAT!!! is it going to be like for our Children growing up now and in the future????

But we all know that the law will still pass, so the only thing we can do now is call our banks and order more checks. BECAUSE we will need them!!!

If I understand you correctly, we are suppose to take it in the a$$ with a smile and ask for second?

Yes, it takes a long time for them to react but they did and it takes time to investigate and collect evidence.

Yes, it's a drop in the bucket, but if there are enough drops, there will be many buckets.

"IMO. There is no winning this battle." you said. I don't know about you but I am not going to throw my hands up and call it. I am not going down without a fight, however insignificant it might seems. Be thankful we live in a nation where we are still free to voice our opinion against anyone and are free to do something about it.

FYI, I wasn't born a USC and I know first hand how hard it is to become a USC. I understand how precious freedom is and to protect it is the duty of every single citizen. At least I feel it's my duty to do whatever necessary to do what's right no matter how small or how politically incorrect it might seem.

Enough of us doing something about a problem and it WILL be fixed. Here is a link:

https://tips.fbi.gov/

For those of you who is in the law enforcement field, here is a useful resource:

http://www.ice.gov/about/lesc/brochure.htm

Edited by toy_rn65 (see edit history)

I just don't get it.

So

DO something !

If I understand you correctly, we are suppose to take it in the a$$ with a smile and ask for second?

Yes, it takes a long time for them to react but they did and it takes time to investigate and collect evidence.

Yes, it's a drop in the bucket, but if there are enough drops, there will be many buckets.

"IMO. There is no winning this battle." you said. I don't know about you but I am not going to throw my hands up and call it. I am not going down without a fight, however insignificant it might seems. Be thankful we live in a nation where we are still free to voice our opinion against anyone and are free to do something about it.

FYI, I wasn't born a USC and I know first hand how hard it is to become a USC. I understand how precious freedom is and to protect it is the duty of every single citizen. At least I feel it's my duty to do whatever necessary to do what's right no matter how small or how politically incorrect it might seem.

Enough of us doing something about a problem and it WILL be fixed. Here is a link:

For those of you who is in the law enforcement field, here is a useful resource:

toy_rn65: Yes, it's a drop in the bucket, but if there are enough drops, there will be many buckets.

Very good point!!

Now if we could get everyone on the same page this would work out great!!!

As for throwing up my hands, NEVER!!!!!!

I never quit at anything and i never will!!

I'm a fighter and most of the time i will win!!

As for the links you gave us!

Already been there and done that last week!!

I just don't get it.

So

DO something !

toy_rn65: Yes, it's a drop in the bucket, but if there are enough drops, there will be many buckets.

Very good point!!

Now if we could get everyone on the same page this would work out great!!!

As for throwing up my hands, NEVER!!!!!!

I never quit at anything and i never will!!

I'm a fighter and most of the time i will win!!

As for the links you gave us!

Already been there and done that last week!!

Great, I'm glad to hear you're a fighter and never quit! ;)

Not "IF" but we just "NEED" to get everyone on the same page to keep this nation that we love "FREE AND GREAT"! :)

Because the majority of the $$$ going to "Homeland Security" is pure pork barrel spending. Why improve government services when you can pay back campaign contributors?

Because the majority of the $$$ going to "Homeland Security" is pure pork barrel spending. Why improve government services when you can pay back campaign contributors?

Thats a good one! :) But so true!!