CONGRATS!!!

The interviewer knew you from this website?!?

I wonder if that man is A. K. A. USCONGEN . . . . .

Note to all those awaiting interviews - mind your P's and Q's!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :o

Anyway, Congrats again.

I think after he gets here I'll give you two at least a week or so to say "hello" properly and then another week or so of both of you wanting to monopolize your time together and then, when you both decide to come up for air, I'll look for you back here and you guys can meet your neighbors! B)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lin called and confirmed .. He did pass his interview!!!!!!  He saw a US man at the consulate who told him that he knew me and him from this website.  Who else had an interview today? 

Anyway; they did the interview in Chinese. I know what questions they asked but need to wait until we meet online to get the detailed answers.

When did we meet? 11/2004

How many timees did I visit him in Panshi?  2 times

When did I go?  10/18/2005 & 5/13/2006

Did I meet his father and mother?  Yes

Do they like me?  Yes

How old am I?  (Sorry guys .. NOYB :-) ha ha ) ..

Do you want to marry her when you get to the US?  Yes very much!!

Asked to see pictures.  He showed them our many pictures. 

APPROVED !!!!!!!

239384[/snapback]

Congratulations and I wish y'all the best.............

Note to all those awaiting interviews - mind your P's and Q's!!! ;)  :lol:  :lol:  :o

Congratulations, don't stop now. Go ahead full steam for the AOS while you got steam.

As for the VO said he knew you from CFL- It's the reason I would neither post "real" personal photos nor real names on the web. On the other hand, maybe it is helpful.

Edited by yuehan123 (see edit history)
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o  ;)  :lol:  :lol:

SO YOU MUST BE A CRADLE ROBBER TOO LIKE MOST OF THE MEN...LOL

BEST WISHES ON YOUR NEW LIFE

239407[/snapback]

B) and while your comments about "cradle-robbing" was probably tongue-in-cheek humor.. there still seemed to be some finger pointing at PINK because of her choice of a younger man and also some at the men who find younger women in China. Tsk, Tsk.. so unnecessary to make such comments. Just be happy for them and hope they have a great life together. Everyone who marries someone younger than themselves isn't evil. Love is a mysterious thing and age isn't a factor for Chinese. This web site is for support of each other, right? :lol:

Lin called and confirmed .. He did pass his interview!!!!!!  He saw a US man at the consulate who told him that he knew me and him from this website.  Who else had an interview today? 

Anyway; they did the interview in Chinese. I know what questions they asked but need to wait until we meet online to get the detailed answers.

When did we meet? 11/2004

How many timees did I visit him in Panshi?  2 times

When did I go?  10/18/2005 & 5/13/2006

Did I meet his father and mother?  Yes

Do they like me?  Yes

How old am I?  (Sorry guys .. NOYB :-) ha ha ) ..

Do you want to marry her when you get to the US?  Yes very much!!

Asked to see pictures.  He showed them our many pictures. 

APPROVED !!!!!!!

239384[/snapback]

Congratulations and best of luck to both of you!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D  :P  ;)  :clapping:

SO YOU MUST BE A CRADLE ROBBER TOO LIKE MOST OF THE MEN...LOL

BEST WISHES ON YOUR NEW LIFE

239407[/snapback]

:clapping: and while your comments about "cradle-robbing" was probably tongue-in-cheek humor.. there still seemed to be some finger pointing at PINK because of her choice of a younger man and also some at the men who find younger women in China. Tsk, Tsk.. so unnecessary to make such comments. Just be happy for them and hope they have a great life together. Everyone who marries someone younger than themselves isn't evil. Love is a mysterious thing and age isn't a factor for Chinese. This web site is for support of each other, right? :redblob:

239518[/snapback]

Who said Im older? You all should know to us American woman age is a highly guarded secret .......... but anyway :clapping: I am older then him

Note to all those awaiting interviews - mind your P's and Q's!!! :P  ;)  :clapping:  :D

Congratulations, don't stop now. Go ahead full steam for the AOS while you got steam.

As for the VO said he knew you from CFL- It's the reason I would neither post "real" personal photos nor real names on the web. On the other hand, maybe it is helpful.

239510[/snapback]

No .. it wasn't the VO that knew Lin .. it was outside the consulate .. A US man waiting in line with his Chinese fiance. She had an interview that day .. So I am assuming it is another CFL member who had an interview on the same day as Lin.

Thank you so much !!! I really am fond of many people here and will do my best to keep up with this board. I KNOW i will need help with all the AOS documentation and am sure I will have some interesting stories to share.