Interview passed 08-02-06

Here were the questions:

Do you speak English?

Do you have Pictures?

Where did you meet?

(Looking at the pictures) Are these his parents?

What did I do in China?

What did he teach?

Does he speak Chinese?

What does he do now?

The CO mentioned the denial of her travel visa and stated that it wasn't good (implying that we were trying to immigrate illegally :roller: ) and said this was the right way. My wife responded by saying we just wanted to be together. I think we were darn lucky. Really lucky!!!

I wish all those with interviews this month and those waiting, the best of luck.

I'm sure people have read this before, but without CFL I don't think it would have been possible. Thank you everyone for your help and support.

Edited by change2marrow (see edit history)

Here were the questions:

Do you speak English?

Do you have Pictures?

Where did you meet?

What did I do in China?

What did he teach?

Does he speak Chinese?

What does is do now?

The CO mentioned the denial of her travel visa and stated that it wasn't good (implying that we were trying to immigrate illegally :roller: ) and said this was the right way. My wife responded by saying we just wanted to be together. I think we were darn lucky. Really lucky!!!

I wish all those with interviews this month and those waiting, the best of luck.

I'm sure people have read this before, but without CFL I don't think it would have been possible. Thank you everyone for your help and support.

235140[/snapback]

:angry: Great to hear of your success!!!! You had to take the long and winding road but you got there nonetheless. Have a great life together.

Here were the questions:

Do you speak English?

Do you have Pictures?

Where did you meet?

What did I do in China?

What did he teach?

Does he speak Chinese?

What does he do now?

The CO mentioned the denial of her travel visa and stated that it wasn't good (implying that we were trying to immigrate illegally :toot: ) and said this was the right way. My wife responded by saying we just wanted to be together. I think we were darn lucky. Really lucky!!!

235140[/snapback]

Congratulation! There.

You've been waiting for it too long and you guys deserve it!!!

:redblob: :redblob: :yahoo: :yahoo: :unsure: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :redblob: :redblob:

Here were the questions:

Do you speak English?

Do you have Pictures?

Where did you meet?

What did I do in China?

What did he teach?

Does he speak Chinese?

What does he do now?

The CO mentioned the denial of her travel visa and stated that it wasn't good (implying that we were trying to immigrate illegally :unsure: ) and said this was the right way. My wife responded by saying we just wanted to be together. I think we were darn lucky. Really lucky!!!

235140[/snapback]

Congratulations!! I hope you both have a very happy life together!!