I've been keeping a low profile lately but have good news, my wife got her visa (IR-1) this week. She is planning to join me here in Ohio w/in a month.

Thanks all for the words of encouragement, thanks to cfl for all the invaluable info provided. Its been a long hard road.

The long and winding road can lead to great things.

Thomas & Lan

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShaQuaNew
I've been keeping a low profile lately but have good news, my wife got her visa (IR-1) this week. She is planning to join me here in Ohio w/in a month.

Thanks all for the words of encouragement, thanks to cfl for all the invaluable info provided. Its been a long hard road.

Thomas & Lan

232309[/snapback]

Holy Crapola!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My God, what is the deal................\

You guys got it!!!!!!!!

We share your joy.

A hard fought victory, that will not never be diminished by difficulty////

Edited by ShaQuaNew (see edit history)

Thomas & Lan

232309[/snapback]

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! :greenblob:

I can't imagine what a two year wait must have been like. There is a proverb that goes something like: Silver must go through the fire many times before it is purified. You two have certainly been through the fire and I'm sure your relationship is that much stronger for it.

Enjoy!