A Fabulous date in my ladder of life

Today is a wonderful day in my life. I think I will go fishing and relax a bit.

Everything happened this date towards the final step in this long process. Of course it seems shorter for me as for some of you but in my mind it has been very long.

My wife recieved interview date, packet 4 is mailed , and my supporting documents of relationship are delivered to her door. She will be very prepared.

Can anyone give me the name of the hotel in Guangzhou to stay? I want her to be in Guangzhou and not travel the morning of interview. Can I make the reservation for her on line and pay with credit card? Would like to do this ASAP!!!!!

Mike

Everything happened this date towards the final step in this long process. Of course it seems shorter for me as for some of you but in my mind it has been very long.

My wife recieved interview date, packet 4 is mailed , and my supporting documents of relationship are delivered to her door. She will be very prepared.

Can anyone give me the name of the hotel in Guangzhou to stay? I want her to be in Guangzhou and not travel the morning of interview. Can I make the reservation for her on line and pay with credit card? Would like to do this ASAP!!!!!

Mike

227073[/snapback]

Not sure about paying with a credit card, but I know many others here have stayed here.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showforum=23

Mike

227073[/snapback]

I do not know what kind of price range you were looking at... but if you wanted to put her up in someplace nice, the White Swan is really close and I loved it there! Great views of the Pearl river, beautiful rooms & lobby, English speaking staff if that matters...

P.S. - I paid online in advance with my credit card...

Anyway, good luck!!!!

Edited by Zhen's Tiger (see edit history)