I saw that several couples had their inteview dates posted today so I thought I would call DOS as I felt we might have our date scheduled too. Lo and Behold! Our P4 was mailed today and the interview date given to me was August 15. I never posted a timeline so here is a synopsis of it.

NOA1-Mid September 2005 VSC

P3 Stamped by GUZ-April 15

Interview-August 15

This is for a CR1.

Good luck to everyone who has their interviews scheduled. To everyone else, just be patient. Your day will come SOON. My wife and I have been very patient through all this which has made the wait bearable. Make the best of every day.

Guest pushbrk
I saw that several couples had their inteview dates posted today so I thought I would call DOS as I felt we might have our date scheduled too.  Lo and Behold!  Our P4 was mailed today and the interview date given to me was August 15.  I never posted a timeline so here is a synopsis of it.

Interview-August 15

This is for a CR1

Good luck to everyone who has their interviews scheduled.  To everyone else, just be patient.  Your day will come SOON.  My wife and I have been very patient through all this which has made the wait bearable. Make the best of every day.

226759[/snapback]

Congratulations.

A CR1 P3 stamped by GUZ. How can that be?

I saw that several couples had their inteview dates posted today so I thought I would call DOS as I felt we might have our date scheduled too.  Lo and Behold!  Our P4 was mailed today and the interview date given to me was August 15.  I never posted a timeline so here is a synopsis of it.

Interview-August 15

This is for a CR1

Good luck to everyone who has their interviews scheduled.  To everyone else, just be patient.  Your day will come SOON.  My wife and I have been very patient through all this which has made the wait bearable. Make the best of every day.

226759[/snapback]

Congratulations.

A CR1 P3 stamped by GUZ. How can that be?

226769[/snapback]

Perhaps I used the wrong terminology. I was trying to say that our P3 arrived at GUZ on this date.

Interview-August 15

This is for a CR1

226759[/snapback]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Interview-August 15

This is for a CR1

226759[/snapback]

Congratulations!! there are so many getting this great news... I am trying to make sure I am not replying to the same posts over and over again, haha!

:lol:

Good luck to you both!!