The wait is almost over

Its been a very long wait, but finally our new beginning is near..... My wife passed her interview yesterday in Guangzhou! We are so happy!

:D :D

The last few days leading up to the interview were very tough on her. She had headaches and couldn't eat. She thought that it must be caused by the food and water in Guangzhou, but I knew otherwise. When she called me after the interview she said she felt great!! The headache was gone and her appetite had returned.

The interview lasted 1-2 minutes. The VO wanted her to speak in English as much as possible, asked to see some photos, then asked how many times I had come to see her (4) and that was it...Passed

Bruce B.

I feel an official CFL Wahoo comin' on!!! Yup, and here it is!!

WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob:

So?? what took you so long???

you have been officially whaooed by the official CFL wahooer. Any other wahoo and/or wahooers representing themselves as official CFL wahoos and/or wahooers should be considered to be fraudulent and treated accordingly.