WE SHALL OVERCOME!!!!!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShaQuaNew

Wow...holy mackeral, carp, shrimp, crustaceons, salmon, talapia, grouper, snapper, and all the fish in the sea....

congrad....

congratch....

Kongatu....

Congratulations....!!

Great news............ congratulations........

Wow...holy mackeral, carp, shrimp, crustaceons, salmon, talapia, grouper, snapper, and all the fish in the sea....

congrad....

congratch....

Kongatu....

Congratulations....!!

169604[/snapback]

I guess the thing to do, is like Cosmo suggests, drink lots of water so you have lots to sweat! Wonderful news! Fireworks display after sundown tonight!

Some of the Details OF THE APPROVAL

I was asked to provide more photos ,proof of when AND WHO PURCHASED THE AIRLINE TICKETS and finally when we met ,how the relationship grew etc, etc to better establish the we IN DEED had a BONA FIDE relationship

I THINK THEY WANTED MORE PHOTO'S THAN THE 11 WE SHOWED THEM AT THE INTERVIEW-AND THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE EXCEPT FOR THE US GLOBAL FIASCO'S LOST PACKAGE

although many photos were lost in the mail I still had about 20 additional to add to the old collection taken for my first trip and we added over 30 that were taken since I arrived at the GUZ. these included engagement party , pictures of her MOM and DAD with us, pictures of me with her daughter etc.

we labeled the pictures with dialogue to explain what when and where they were taken-So we had a pretty big album when we got through and

we had some difficulty passing the album under the document slot at the interview station.

ALL IN ALL I THINK IT ALSO WAS THE VO THAT WE HAD ,THE FACT THAT I HANDED THE DOCUMENTS TO HER , AND THAT EVERYTHING WAS WELL ORGANIZED AND CLEAR.

BELONGING TO THE CFL

AND THE GREAT ADVICE THAT EVERYBODY GAVE ME WAS PRICELESS

THANK YOU ALL!!!