Thats it, game over

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow,

4 pages. This is really touching to see such a responce. I'm up early and am letting Jen sleep a bit. Shoot if she wants to sleep all morning she can. I am sooo very proud of her. I could start to see how the(my) training is going to start in that we started talking last night about what to look for here for our home. :D

Sorry for the title Trigg, that is what happens when you give me time by my self waiting for her. I figure out how to make a dramatic apearance. :redblob:

You all have been so helpful and I only hope I'll be able to return some of the help, laughs and most of all the support you all have given us. :o

Gotta go, time for more phone time with family.

Thanks again, from both of us.

Jim & Jennifer :lol: :D

Hey Feathers!! Congratulations ! Way to go...! :)

My fiance just went into the consulate about an hour ago, and I hope for the same results that your SO received!! I am just drinking coffee and hoping and praying things will go our way too.

Hope to celebrate with you and your SO tommorow.

Hey Feathers!!  Congratulations ! Way to go...! :D

My fiance just went into the consulate about an hour ago, and I hope for the same results that your SO received!!  I am just drinking coffee and hoping and praying things will go our way too.

Hope to celebrate with you and your SO tommorow.

Ain't nuthin to it, CFL is on a roll this week :)

It's official, I can keep her. :wub: :wub: :redblob: :blink: :redblob: :rolleyes: :redblob: :lol: :redblob: :o :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob:

Picked up the visa today with out any problems. Then hit the wedding district for a gown, invitations, and wedding book. My God, she looked sooooo beautiful in her gown. :wub: Tomorrow she is running off with a friend for the day shopping and then we finalize everything for the long trip home together. It's finally sinking in. this is really happening. B) I feel like the luckiest soul alive but the, I know I'm not alone in that this week.

Congratulations to all who made it through this week, and good luck to all of those still out there. It does work.

This has been one hell of an experience. B) Thanks again.

Jim & Jennifer