what's the difference?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it makes sense Doug. Chinese women shower more often than American women. I think that means they shower much more than American men. At least until the men get a Chinese girl friend  :P

My wife doesn't take more shower than I. But she likes to wash her hands all the time. After washing, she would put tons of lotion. Since water is very expensive in Boston area (because of Boston Harbor cleanup), I had to persuade her to conserve water.

I think it makes sense Doug. Chinese women shower more often than American women.

you think so? What about those that have no shower proper ?

Just speaking from my own experience which is limited to a modern city girl. There are bath houses which are not only for cleaning but part of the neighborhood identity and socializing..

I think it makes sense Doug. Chinese women shower more often than American women.

you think so? What about those that have no shower proper ?

Just speaking from my own experience which is limited to a modern city girl. There are bath houses which are not only for cleaning but part of the neighborhood identity and socializing..

Are you talking about Japan?

I didn't get to test them but I saw some beautiful digital control horozontal quick heating water heaters in the department stores.

Horizontal is good, vertical is good, haven't found a baaaaad way yet, but then I'm a goatman... :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...
I feel fairly certain you saw carpet while in China ... what method was used to clean it, I have no idea ...

I was assuming in personal homes.. you also?

Carpet is like grass.. I never saw much point to it, and it's expensive and time consuming to keep up...

116689[/snapback]

Didn't want to start a new thread, so I thought it best to post this here.

Got a list of things I need to get before Jenny comes. One was plastic slippers to walk from the master bath to the bed. She couldn't accept walking the 10' on the "dirty" carpet after showering because my feet would be too dirty :draw: :angel:

I think Americans (in general, not just girls) have different concepts of what is "Clean". While in the US I find that many just give things a once over when cleaning...Chinese seem more thorough. Then there's the spitting. While it may seem dirty and unpolite to us, many Chinese consider using a tisue equally dirty (holding a paper full of nose yogurt-yuk!).