Letter and signature page

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Trigg I printed out the sig page and typed my own (even signed it). It is in the envelope ready to go out tomorrow.

Add me to the list. Hey, how about a ratio chart by state of submittals. How is California doing? By the way our Govenator didn't declare that we are all "girlie men". California is a bastion of the "rugged individual". A blend of a bit of everything and we still manage not to have a civil war. That might be because you never find more than 2 or 3 people here that agree with each other for more than an hour.

Thanks Dan. I haven't broke it down stat by state but I think Cal is definatley leading the way. My favored southern contengency has shown poorly. I'm thinkin' they are having a hard time finding someone who can spell check their sig page. Hell, i'll do it.

Trigg, It looks like we finally passed the halfway mark. I counted 27 on your list. We still need 23 more just to hit the "50" mark. We have had way more than 50 on CFL get interviews since the 1st of the year. Where is everybody?

We all have to be a little courageous and stand up and be counted. We can't let fear get in the way. If we don't speak up for ourselves, no one else will. :angry: :(

Trigg, It looks like we finally passed the halfway mark. I counted 27 on your list. We still need 23 more just to hit the "50" mark. We have had way more than 50 on CFL get interviews since the 1st of the year. Where is everybody?

We all have to be a little courageous and stand up and be counted. We can't let fear get in the way. If we don't speak up for ourselves, no one else will.  :D  :D

Yea John, half way, but it is taking way too long. How can we ask Ms. Harty to do her job faster when it takes us a month to write and sign a simple letter?????

Yes, Yes, Yes I am Late !!!

Sorry for the hold up.. We have been super busy since I got back. What with the new change in filing AOS. We tried to see if we could beat the clock, but it looks like we will now have to send AOS to Chicago. Why when they do something right, like here in Portland, do they have to screw it up?

The signature page is in the mail, honest..

Mike

I think .."What we have here is a failure to communicate."

And with a spiraling deficit and a "Screw you I got mine attitude. " maybe now is the time to resurrect "The great communicator." R. Reagan who speaks for the silent majority and had such spiffy, keano, neat visual aids.

I’m sure Ronny would want you to speak up and vote, for god, country, mom, apple pie and Alaskan oil reserve drilling. The master of the trickle down theory… which states: if it just trickles.. Might be prostrate troubles.. see your Doctor for treatment and if it burns when you pee…well you know you have been screwed.

So… let’s all bend over backwards, ummm, ahhh… oh yeah and help the great communicator!

Mark and Bea and Elizabeth

Well, I do not know just how much good it will do, but I juste finnished sending about 250 emails to senators, Govornors, USA TODAY, The NY TIMES, LA TIMES, CHICAGO TRIBUNE, & about a total of 20 TV Stations all over the USA.

In that email, I sent to them a copy of not just this email, but also a copy of the letter of a post that was posted here (Letter to the press).

I do not know about everyone else here, but I just can not sit back and let our Gov just drag it's ass & Ignor us any longer. I guess you might say, I've decided to take my belated granfathers saying: If you want to be heard, then you must reach out and step on the toes that matters. Then & only then will you get the attention you deserve to get matters resolved

So with this, all I can say is that I hope that I did not step on anyones toes here, as I just felt that the longer we sit and do nothing, the more of our fellow members are bound to end up with blue slips. And to me, That is just too unacceptable.

If I stepped on your toes, Please forgive me ;)

JT

Oh for crying out loud.

The last successful letter campaign was a couple years ago. There have been a couple of false starts and a lot of jawboning, but this is the best effort I've seen in recent history. That's why I put my name on it.

If you give a rip about how you were, or may be, treated by GZ - now's the time to stand up and be counted. The worst mistakes in my life were those when I should have done something, but didn't. Anyone who gives a rip about how GZ operates should  do something now.

Amen Don, amen.

This is the latest list of signatures I have recieved. Twenty seven total. anyone want to start a PMing campaign. We really need several  more to make this thing credible. I have four more than PMed me and are mailing today.  If we're gonna do this thing, lets' do it BIG!!!!!

Trigg 

-Mark E.

-Mark R.

-Mark S.

-Kim L.

-Eric P.

-Edward K.

-Jim T.

-Carl E.

-Trigg

-Don  H.

-John B.

-Roger B.

-Doug E.

-Barry M.

-Paul B.

-Robert S.

-James W.

-Mark M.

-James T

-Mark H.

-Ron H.

-Carls S.

-Alex M.

-Rob M

-Jennifer L.

-Robert J.

-Jon F.

Add three more to the list just recieved toady. I have only five more promised!!

Mark D.

Rupert L.

Tony M.

We still need several more. Let's not confuse this with other letters and sendings to congressman etc.. This is the Maura Harty letter I'm talking about. How 'bout we keep other letters in other threads until this is a done deal???