Letter and signature page

Better buy your ticket Trigg. We're getting 100. C'mon everybody, if we get 100 we can send Trigg to Washington. :D  :lol:  B)  :rolleyes:  <_<  :)  :angry:  ;)  :o  :huh:  :unsure:

Send Trigg to Washington? Great idea. Preferably the oval office. Seriously it aint a bad idea. Trigg wanna make a trip to DC and bang on a few doors? You have the gift of gab and the personality to make it work.

100 signatures and I'm there.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is yet anothe suggestion to this letter to obtain signitures:

What about having someone from here that can read & write Chinese, & take a copy of this letter over to our sister site (The Chinese Ver ) & see if we can gain a few more supporters.

I would think that if we attacked from both sides of the fence, it is bound to cause a few to tak notice, not to mention it would make it that much harder to ignore. :(

So what do you think, Ya'all?

It would have been a good idea before we obtained signatures. Now it is too late to make any changes as some have already signed the letter.

OK, time for my daily begging session. Several haven't sent their sig page. Ya'll, this in no way benifits me or any of the othere old timers that signed. It only benifits those who are or will be waiting. We have had 1000+ looks at this letter and only slightly over 20 signatures this far. How will the system ever change if we don't unite to implement such change??? What are you waiting for???

Let's do this thing!!!!!!!!!!!! PULEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

OK, time for my daily begging session. Several haven't sent their sig page. Ya'll, this in no way benifits me or any of the othere old timers that signed. It only benifits those who are or will be waiting. We have had 1000+ looks at this letter and only slightly over 20 signatures this far.  How will the system ever change if we don't unite to implement such change??? What are you waiting for???

Yeah, I agree Trigg, we can't expect the powers to be to do anything if we won't do our part and write them a letter. The letter will lose a lot of it's impact if we don't get enough signatures.

Anyone who is going to, wanting to, or thinking about sending a signature page please let Trigg know.

These are the signatures I recieved have so far

-Mark E.

-Mark R.

-Mark S.

-Kim L.

-Eric P.

-Edward K.

-Jim T.

-Carl E.

-Trigg

-Don H.

-John B.

-Roger B.

-Doug E.

-Barry M.

-Paul B.

-Robert S.

-James W.

-Mark M.

-James T.

This is the latest group os signatures. I think the total is now 24. That only leaves the other 1500+ CFLers unaccounted for.

Mark H.

Ron H.

Carls S.

Alex M.

Rob M

Thanks too all who have signed thus far!!!!!

Yeah, I agree Trigg, we can't expect the powers to be to do anything if we won't do our part and write them a letter. The letter will lose a lot of it's impact if we don't get enough signatures.

Anyone who is going to, wanting to, or thinking about sending a signature page please let Trigg know.

After looking at the list that nooneufo puts out, I can see that there are lots of people that have just gone through or are in the process of trying to get their visa. Please help us get to 100. After all, I'm sure Trigg can help "shrink" the timeeline if he goes to Washington :lol:

OK, time for my daily begging session. Several haven't sent their sig page. Ya'll, this in no way benifits me or any of the othere old timers that signed. It only benifits those who are or will be waiting. We have had 1000+ looks at this letter and only slightly over 20 signatures this far.  How will the system ever change if we don't unite to implement such change??? What are you waiting for???

Let me add my plea for more to sign the letter. If we don't let the powers that be know there are problems, nothing will ever be fixed.

Ok people how hard is it to sign your name? come on do something and be active... now is not the time to be passive..

Simon And Garfunkel - The Boxer Lyrics

I am just a poor boy

Though my story's seldom told

I have squandered my resistance

For a pocket full of mumbles such are promises

All lies and jests

Still a man hears what he wants to hear

And disregards the rest

When I left my home and my family

I was no more than a boy

In the company of strangers

In the quiet of the railway station running scared

Laying low, seeking out the poorer quarters

Where the ragged people go

Looking for the places only they would know

Lie la lie ...

Asking only workman's wages

I come looking for a job

But I get no offers,

Just a come-on from the whores on Seventh Avenue

I do declare, there were times when I was so lonesome

I took some comfort there

Lie la lie ...

Then I'm laying out my winter clothes

And wishing I was gone

Going home

Where the New York City winters aren't bleeding me

Bleeding me, going home

In the clearing stands a boxer

And a fighter by his trade

And he carries the reminders

Of ev'ry glove that layed him down

Or cut him till he cried out

In his anger and his shame

"I am leaving, I am leaving"

But the fighter still remains

Lie la lie ...

Mark and Bea and Elizabeth

Dang, when you guys get together and focus on a mission, things get done!  I've been out of the loop for a week and look at what happens!

You can count me in on that list.  I'm sending my signature today.

Great man!!! Now all the Marks are accounted for. Thanks Mark-we really need several more. Any ideas??

Trigg

This is the latest list of signatures I have recieved. Twenty seven total. anyone want to start a PMing campaign. We really need several more to make this thing credible. I have four more than PMed me and are mailing today. If we're gonna do this thing, lets' do it BIG!!!!!

Trigg

-Mark E.

-Mark R.

-Mark S.

-Kim L.

-Eric P.

-Edward K.

-Jim T.

-Carl E.

-Trigg

-Don H.

-John B.

-Roger B.

-Doug E.

-Barry M.

-Paul B.

-Robert S.

-James W.

-Mark M.

-James T

-Mark H.

-Ron H.

-Carls S.

-Alex M.

-Rob M

-Jennifer L.

-Robert J.

-Jon F.

F-in-A Right RMark!

Trigg gets alota credit here!

And look how many "Marks" he's signed up already !

BUT~! Since the Candle membership (last time I checked) has a total of 927 members named Mark, for all the rest of you Marks out there --- get your signature into Trigg!

(even, if your name Isn't Mark!!)