High price of gas after the Repubicans took over ...

....whats up with that~?!?!? :D :angry:

I thought when we "won" in Iraq it would take us back to pre-OPEC days... (.39 per gallon..) Wasn't "cartel bustin' " part of this admn's policy??

Oh, for a moment, forgot the "House of Saud" connection....

but for all you newbees Trigg is VERY successful at fishing for them bass in TN... But ! doesn't usually use a pole... I hear.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ya my wife told me last night that today was womans day I told her we don't celebrate here in US then she proceeded to tell me what they got in China, I closed my eyes like I was trying to sleep again since she woke me to tell me this, needless to say it took over an hour of sucking up to fix.

Hmmmm, wonder if my wifey would like a new fishin' pole????

With or without the pullring pin?

Shhhhhhhh! Carl, all these new guys don't know 'bout my fishin' techniques. don't tell 'em or everyone will be practicing catch and no release. Then the price of handgrenades will go up higher than gasoline after a republican innaugaration.

Trigg, Every guy knows what a woman wants. A good ole fashon' power saw! Something really loud and that has a lot of HP. Or? Nothing says "I lov" you like a subscription to playboy. ... Yea for her of coarse. You give her a 1yr "gift subscription." Your set. If she didn't like it, you would read it? for her right? No money waisted and everyones happy. See, Win Win. :D :D :D Trust me on this one Trigg. She will be melting in your hand. Bet you would probably even be willing to stay in bed a little longer Sunday mornings to watch the Nascar races with her.

Fishn' with hangrenades isn't a bad idea either. Remember safety 1st , "Throw the pin, drop the grenade."

Low blow too with the re-pelicans, I'm sure they didn't ask to be pelicans - again. ha ha

Hmmmm, wonder if my wifey would like a new fishin' pole????

With or without the pullring pin?

Shhhhhhhh! Carl, all these new guys don't know 'bout my fishin' techniques. don't tell 'em or everyone will be practicing catch and no release. Then the price of handgrenades will go up higher than gasoline after a republican innaugaration.

Trigg, Every guy knows what a woman wants. A good ole fashon' power saw! Something really loud and that has a lot of HP. Or? Nothing says "I lov" you like a subscription to playboy. ... Yea for her of coarse. You give her a 1yr "gift subscription." Your set. If she didn't like it, you would read it? for her right? No money waisted and everyones happy. See, Win Win. :D :D :D Trust me on this one Trigg. She will be melting in your hand. Bet you would probably even be willing to stay in bed a little longer Sunday mornings to watch the Nascar races with her.

Fishn' with hangrenades isn't a bad idea either. Remember safety 1st , "Throw the pin, drop the grenade."

Low blow too with the re-pelicans, I'm sure they didn't ask to be pelicans - again. ha ha

I likes the way you thinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone mentioned the word San Ba. I modified it a bit and got mop slapped when I called the wife San Ba Po. Or just Ba Po. I won't do that again.

Yet another linguistic lesson leanrned the hard way by Trigg.

ha ha ha Trigg: You're always good for a laugh!!:D :D

But try to look at the good side, at least she didn't use your "mop slapped" head to mop the floors with afterward. But she might just do that if you bring up the "buy another fishing pole" routine.

So just how does that work? You connect the pin of the grenade to the fishing hook and throw the whole grenade into the lake? Then you could wait for the grenade to sink to the bottom of the lake, pull on the line to release the pin, and your boat fills up with fish. I'll have to try that the next time I come across a grenade!!! :D :lol:

As for San Ba day, I guess my lao po was happy with our train ride back to Shanghai, because she didn't mention anything to me.

I will definately play dumb on this one . . . .

As a side note, be very careful how you use the word 3-8 in Chinese. Don't EVER use it in a disrepectful manner because it can be taken to mean (more or less) the same thing as the b word in English. So if your conversation was something like this:

Daughter: I don't need to go to school today it's 3-8

Dad (in a scoffing tone): 3-8!!?

That might be taken the wrong way...and it's REALLY bad. I've seen it happen before.

As a side note, be very careful how you use the word 3-8 in Chinese.  Don't EVER use it in a disrepectful manner because it can be taken to mean (more or less) the same thing as the b word in English.  So if your conversation was something like this:

Daughter: I don't need to go to school today it's 3-8

Dad (in a scoffing tone): 3-8!!?

That might be taken the wrong way...and it's REALLY bad.  I've seen it happen before.

That is excactly why I got mop slapped--and nothing else