Yum steak is good

Gee and I had to suffer through home cooked Chinese food.  No wonder I don't miss steak much.

I'm with you!

It is nearly impossible to find any good Chinese food in Boston.

Thankfully, I know of some chuanfandian in nyc which are authentic!

I miss the wonderful colors, textures, smells, authentic lajiao, whole fish, and the great and amazing fresh food 24/7.

I have to say, I have never really liked american food...but after eating authentic Thai, Vietnamese, Chuantai, qingdaotai, hunantai, and others, I think that besides premire italian or french or spanish, that I can not bear the sight of more western food!

And it has been almost 2 years to the day since I first set food in Asia...

Gee and I had to suffer through home cooked Chinese food.  No wonder I don't miss steak much.

Yeah fine, Jennifer and I are both learning so I will have home cooked chinese food soon myself B)

Wait a minute!!! Did you say YOU are learning to cook so that you can have home cooked Chinese food??? There is something wrong with that picture.

Gee and I had to suffer through home cooked Chinese food.  No wonder I don't miss steak much.

Yeah fine, Jennifer and I are both learning so I will have home cooked chinese food soon myself B)

Wait a minute!!! Did you say YOU are learning to cook so that you can have home cooked Chinese food??? There is something wrong with that picture.

hey!

not fair!

Rong is teaching me to cook shandong and chongqing style food, and I am teaching her to cook french and italian food (i can actually cook quite well after 2 years of pressure cooking for 50 hungry university students in my coop house).

Can anyone help us with South Indian food??

Ok ok ok. So I am gettin tired of cooking hot dogs in my wok. :D And yes it is true in a couple of weeks I will be learning stir fry at the local JC while my sweetheart has been learning dumplings. :blink:

I was at the chinese food store last weekend and seen some very large pig ears... I had to ask my wife at first--what the hell are those??? She didn't buy any but instead bought some chicken feet. I told her I was not going to eat those till I seen them on KFC menu. A thick juicy steak would of looked good at this time..