And now the longest wait -

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's funny right there.  Hey Steve, did I just pass you at the Consulate?  I went to get my I-134 notoraized and now we are in a net bar near the medical records hospital place.

ShuPing told me that they want the medical and biometrics records first and then come back to talk to the VO in the afternoon.  I said, no, I don't think that's right.  Once again, my LaoPo is right and I am wrong.

Mark, You need to represent. let her know her role...remember? Geezz your like a puppy dog now.

You haven't taught her the 2 golden rules of a happily sucessful marriage yet?

Rule #1 The boss (That would be you) is always right.

Rule #2 If the boss (you again) is wrong, refer to rule #1.

Just that easy.

Check yourself, before you wreck yourself...

so you were a little bit wrong, 1st times for everythings.

Update: VISA IN HAND !!

Helpful hint when picking up your visa - the people at the END of the line get their visa first!!! Get there at 4PM and you'll be out at 4:30. Get there at 3PM and you'll get out at 5PM or later!!

Sorry for the delay in posting this, we had to do the required celebratory shopping spree - bought a suitcase with wheels for 60 yuan and just about filled it already!!!

Other news: A friend I met while waiting said his fiancee said someone went to the window for their visa and got a blue slip instead!! So apparently it does happen more than once in a blue moon . . . .

Finally, thank you to all of you who have wished us well !! B) :P B)