Bye for a few days

You're not nervous, . You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous,You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous,You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous,You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous,You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous,You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous,You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous,You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous,You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous,You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous,You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous,You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous,You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous,You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous,You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous,You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous,You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous,You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous, You're not nervous.

Well, maybe just a little. Good luck

Trigg

UDPATE:

Hi again all. Well the flight on China Eastern started off well - we were ready to pull away from the gate right on time, but then got delayed for a wayward passenger for 40 minutes. Then we got stuck in a holding pattern after we backed away from he gate before we could get off the ground for another 20 minutes. So our 14 hour flight became 15 hours!!!! Also had just a few TV'sto watch the movie on instead of a LCD on each seat back. The food was pretty good.

We decided to fly China Southern to GZ because it was 20yuan cheaper than the train and took 2 hours VS 2 days.

The Wai Shi hotel we had booked was actually the Youth Hostel. We filled out the forms and then were asked for our marriage certificate !! Since we obviously didn't have one, we called a friend from 001 that Amy met and got a pretty nice hotel for 130 yuan/night.

Found an internet cafe for 2.5 yuan for an hour and it seem to be pretty high speed also. we are a block north of the river.

It's has been raining a light rain here for the last few daysn but at least it's warm outside :blink:

Well, that's all for now folks. Will post more details as I get them

Hi all. Thanks for all the well wishes!!

Trigg: I'm not nervous - she's the one with the interview!! :rolleyes:

Mark: (or anyone else in the area) We are staying at the Guangdong Jun Tian Navigation Hotel. I guess you could try calling or leave a message. We will be here until Saturday at least. Maybe PM me for Amy's phone # as I left mine at home.

It finally stopped raining and we have a beautiful day here in GZ. Went to the Consulate and registered. After showing my passport 3 times and going through 2 metal detectors, I found a nice lady who enter my name into their PC. Hopefully it will help with the VO interview process.

I'm in Blenz right now using their free internet. It is running pretty fast today, but we did pay 27 RMB for a coffee and a tea. Yesterday we had a 7 course dinner for 42 RMB . . . Oh well.