Which one counts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its funny Jim because you remind me of when I bought Nicola a stuffed animal that was also made in China.  I felt weird sending it back to China and having the shipping cost more than the gift!

When I went over there, I thought I was so clever to take her something as American as a stuffed Snoopy. Imagine my suprise not only to see Snoopy on pillows in her sister's car, but to see stores dedicated to the guy. :unsure: It's hard enought to accept $15 worth of stuff could cost so much to send, but be delayed for x-rays. <_< I kept trying to find things that didn't originate there but finally gave up. :lol: I just can't wait for next year when I can spend the money on her and not UPS.

I'm guessin' that if you read the label on the snoopy it will say MADE IN CHINA. Well, no problem as you will soon have a wife with the same label.

Its funny Jim because you remind me of when I bought Nicola a stuffed animal that was also made in China.  I felt weird sending it back to China and having the shipping cost more than the gift!

When I went over there, I thought I was so clever to take her something as American as a stuffed Snoopy. Imagine my suprise not only to see Snoopy on pillows in her sister's car, but to see stores dedicated to the guy. :unsure: It's hard enought to accept $15 worth of stuff could cost so much to send, but be delayed for x-rays. <_< I kept trying to find things that didn't originate there but finally gave up. :lol: I just can't wait for next year when I can spend the money on her and not UPS.

I'm guessin' that if you read the label on the snoopy it will say MADE IN CHINA. Well, no problem as you will soon have a wife with the same label.

Where do they put that label? I keep looking for it, but can never seem to find it :P Ah well, I'll have to look more closely next time, and more thoroughly, and... hmmm... where did I put those cheetos? Less than 2 weeks guys! :D tick tock tick tock

I sent a card, because she told me I had spent too much for flowers on her birthday in November and then again on Christmas. But I sent it Global Priority and it was supposed to be delivered in 6 business days. I knew it was too good to be true.

Being so close to our interview, we are just looking forward to that.

Dave

When I went over there, I thought I was so clever to take her something as American as a stuffed Snoopy. Imagine my suprise not only to see Snoopy on pillows in her sister's car, but to see stores dedicated to the guy. :unsure: It's hard enought to accept $15 worth of stuff could cost so much to send, but be delayed for x-rays. :D I kept trying to find things that didn't originate there but finally gave up. :) I just can't wait for next year when I can spend the money on her and not UPS.

The world's best stuffed animals are made in Germany, by Steiff.

When I went over there, I thought I was so clever to take her something as American as a stuffed Snoopy. Imagine my suprise not only to see Snoopy on pillows in her sister's car, but to see stores dedicated to the guy. :) It's hard enought to accept $15 worth of stuff could cost so much to send, but be delayed for x-rays. :blink: I kept trying to find things that didn't originate there but finally gave up. :) I just can't wait for next year when I can spend the money on her and not UPS.

The world's best stuffed animals are made in Germany, by Steiff.

Maybe true on the quality animals, but the Snoopy was kind of a theme and needed to be specific. Trigg, Ive already used that when someone complained about "everything" being made in China. :P Oh geez, its 2am. What the #$&^% am I still doing up. Nitey nite :huh: