YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Great news Frank. Now the hard wait. The next few weeks will seem like an eternity. Then you will look up and see there is only two weeks left and wonder how you will ever get the house ready in time.

Congrats!!!

I cant imagine how most of you guys can wait so long in between visits....drives me nuts being away for so long....

I'm flying to Hong Kong to see Lai at the end of May...it will have been a whole ***year*** since I last saw her :( If I'd had any idea this process would take so looong, I'd have visited her in the meantime, but I didn't want to take the chance that we'd get the visa a month or two after visiting her; a second flight so soon would have been too costly. I'm hoping she might actually have the visa by the time I see her; otherwise it will be a few months more before I can bring her home :wub: Fortunately, calls are reasonably cheap...

Scott

Hey Frank!!

There you go,, I was just interrupted by Jing bringing me in a plate of fresh fruit,, Yeah she is here and the longest we were apart was 1 year,,I visted her in China 4 times in about 22 months But we managed anyway.. OH man I can not tell you what it is like when your lady gets here but you will be doing and showing everything TOGETHER and thats now the best part, Congrats and you will see what I mean when she arrives.. Jing will be here 1 week tomorow and she is amazed.. I have not posted the report of the arrival last Saturday at LAX been tooooooooo busy :redblob:

Mike