SerpentZA and Other Vloggers

Randy W

Both C-Milk and Vivi have been hit by this ban

YouTube Bans Comments on Videos of Young Children in Bid to Block Predators
The move is a response to the latest content-related crisis to confront YouTube: a video documenting how pedophiles have used comments on videos of children to guide other predators. After the video highlighting the practice went viral, several companies whose advertisements had appeared in the videos at issue said they would boycott YouTube.
In general, the videos did not violate YouTube’s standards and showed mostly innocent behavior like young girls doing gymnastics or playing Twister. But the comments posted below the videos became overrun with suggestive remarks directed at the children.

• 3 weeks later...

A fairly pathetic tale from some other YouTuber and the China Law Blog

As near as I can figure, the three original partners in the gym were foreigners. The scam artist is a fourth person - Chinese - who got him to sign a Chinese contract.

The lesson here seems to be - GET SOMEONE TO READ THE CONTRACT FOR YOU BEFORE YOU SIGN IT.

Watch this video as it describes how truly bad things can get for foreigners who do business in China as though they are in Australia, North America or the EU. This video is Exhibit A for why you should not do business with China (at all) without good legal advice from day ONE.

The JG Show

Published on Mar 16, 2019

My campaign video! This situation happens to not only expats in China but many Chinese too, I want shine a light on this and make people aware and educated so they don't get into mess like this. Blessings and thanks to any contribution, share, like or support message you can give! Thank you and love you all!

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)
  • Like 1

AVOID PHYSICAL ALTERCATIONS!

Lesson from my wife - DON'T HIT ANYBODY! SHE was in an altercation with another shopper (just 2 weeks ago) - their kid had repeatedly blocked her shopping cart, so she yelled at him to "Get out!" The kid's parents caught up with her a few minutes later and started a yelling match with her. When they appeared to threaten her, I lightly bumped him with the shopping cart to keep him away (which she thought was very funny). But she told me the store personnel were already there, and he would have been held for the police if he had physically attacked her. As it was, everyone just dispersed after the yelling was over.

Winston made a long-ish post in his Patreon account just a few minutes ago.

This is just a short extract

She's HERE!

I'm so relieved and excited to announce that Sasha has successfully arrived in California just in time for her Birthday and will now along with me be living here for the foreseeable future (at least for a year or so).

• 2 weeks later...

He and C-Milk seem to be financially fit now to do what they want in this media. Who sponsors them?

They earn income through YouTube, Patreon, and Winston's wife - not a whole lot. I figure Winston may be earning around $60 to $80,000 per year, including what his wife earns. C-Milk is less than half that. (Patreon is the only one that tells you what they earn).

Then there's this guy - How YouTube's PewDiePie Made $12 Million This Year Despite Racist Videos

PewDiePie and buddies listed here (NOT really recommended reading, unless you have a stomach for it) - from the SCMP

Why a YouTube toy reviewer, aged 7, earns US$22 million – more than 9 other top-ranked YouTube influencers
  • The youngster, known for his Ryan ToysReview channel, has more than 18 million followers, but who else is in the top 10?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Amy (Blondie in China) is a good talker - here she is with a plant and a wall behind her

Published on May 22, 2019
SUBSCRIBED 18K
This is my China story. It's a long vid! So here's some key parts if you feel like skimming! ↓
0:53 - How I started learning Chinese
2:50 - Why you should start learning Chinese in a classroom
4:59 - Why you should study abroad in China
7:33 - How travelling in China improves your Chinese
8:59 - 3 ways to immerse yourself in Chinese when not in China
12:25 - My 'Chinese Bridge Competition' experience
14:38 - Tsinghua University intensive language course
15:57 - Making Chinese friends is IMPORTANT
MY FAV CHINESE TV SHOWS FOR LEARNING CHINESE
爸爸去哪儿 (kids travelling with their dads)
爱情公寓 (it's like the Chinese version of 'Friends')
非常完美 (Chinese dating show)
我的前半生 (Last years hottest TV show in China)
都挺好 (Right now hottest TV show in China)
DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW MY NEW INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT!!!!
@blondieinchina
Love y'all xx
Edited by Randy W (see edit history)
  • Like 1

The science of it as I understand it is that the part of the brain of some folks brain that control speech is larger than others and therefore can learn other languages more quickly than others. I even saw a video of a small Chines boy that could speak so many languages that I hesitate to say how many. That video may even be on here somewhere. That part of my brain is about the size of a black-eyed pea. :dsheep: Now the wife can speak 7 different languages. That was one of her major jobs with her company. Believe me, they watched her like a hawk too.

Speaking for myself, I've never been a bilingual person - I never know which one is going to come out at any specific time.

To be fair, I'll post this one from Amy (Blondie) - more visual, and much better, in my opinion

Don't miss this one from Gweilo60 - he talks about his wife's treatment for cancer in Canada. Cost of medical care is higher in B.C. than anywhere else in Canada - at $37.50 per month. Cost to them for the treatment is $0.

Published on May 29, 2019

Living in China is good but when the rubber hits the road especially when it comes to life threatening medical problems Canada is number 1 in my books. This video has a special treat or two in it. Over 5 minutes of exclusive interview with Weifang and her opinion on the Canadian health system as it pertained to her battle with Cancer. My take on the entire year of treatments and when will we be back in Nanning City, China. This is an honest video about Weifang and my journey over the past year and it is very personal. We both hope you will enjoy the video as it comes from our hearts. I'm sure after this video all our viewers will understand why I love this Chinese girl so much.

Very happy for them and wish them all the luck in the world. I spent 15 months in Canada when I was in the military and at the time knew all about their health care but that was like ancient history so I don't know much about it now. Not really enough to make any accurate statements. I had 12 Canadian citizens under my jurisdiction and they talked about it a lot.