SerpentZA and Other Vloggers

Randy W

I don't understand what point this video is trying to make... that he's got dirt on China and that they'd better be careful or he will tell all? ...that he's really not a bad guy saying bad things about China, because he has a lot more dirt that he could say, but doesn't?

I would just take it at face value and file it under "Story telling" - he's got his own battles to fight and/or rise above, and seems to do fairly well in that respect, but is largely speaking to his choir in the West.

If he wants to move to the U.S., he'll need a green card, which I'm not sure that his little company with C-Milk can get him, unless they go through Yahoo or some other Media company. Hopefully, they've got lawyers looking into it.

Just as hopefully, they won't be turning into another version of Chris Chappell and China Uncensored.

He and C-Milk seem to be financially fit now to do what they want in this media. Who sponsors them?

They earn income through YouTube, Patreon, and Winston's wife - not a whole lot. I figure Winston may be earning around $60 to $80,000 per year, including what his wife earns. C-Milk is less than half that. (Patreon is the only one that tells you what they earn).

Then there's this guy - How YouTube's PewDiePie Made $12 Million This Year Despite Racist Videos

jybkyellow.png

Anoter YouTuber, Matt Galat posting as the JaYoe Nation is touring SouthEast Asia on a recumbent 3 wheel trike (manually pedaled). He is now at the Nanning part of the trip (although I think he is taking a break in Taiwan at the moment).

See Asia tour map at https://jayoe.com/map/

current tour:

4db2212cfb.jpeg

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

jybkyellow.png

Anoter YouTuber, Matt Galat posting as the JaYoe Nation is touring SouthEast Asia on a recumbent 3 wheel trike (manually pedaled). He is now at the Nanning part of the trip (although I think he is taking a break in Taiwan at the moment).

See Asia tour map at https://jayoe.com/map/

An excellent video from him - explains a lot

• Like 1

one from Winston's new documentary (outtakes) on Vimeo

This woman taught Love Making to a generation of Chinese men

All Chinese men of my age know and love this Japanese Adult movie star, Sora Aoi is a teacher and a goddess to a generation of Chinese men. Sola Aoi (Japanese: 蒼井 そら Hepburn: Aoi Sora, literally Blue Sky) is the stage name of a Japanese AV idol, nude model, and film and television actress. Her popularity as an adult video actress has led to celebrity status as a media personality in Japan and abroad

• 2 weeks later...

Gweilo 60 is back on YouTube, but still in Canada - some talk about his experience with doctors in China.

A long talk, if you're a follower or want to hear about his experience with his wife

My favorite of all the vloggers. Love his candid, under-produced videos. His life story is also one ours' resembles - work/raise kids in the US, hoard cash, retire at the age of 50-55ish, spending about half the year in the US and half in China.

Really a shame about his wife's health, but fortunately she seems to be doing better.

Edited by fluffyballs (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

C-Milk back in China! If only to sell his house and get his money out of China. He takes it through a Hong Kong bank, although he doesn't talk about the details - what difficulties he faced, where he converted to dollars, or how he was able to open the Hong Kong account.

They (w/Winston) are now in Vietnam, filming some episodes there.

Winston was there! Hopefully, the T-shirts can be had at a reduced price!

SerpentZA
Page Liked · 15 mins ·

Peace, can rocket man and Trump ever come to an agreement? Glad I was here in Vietnam to witness this meeting, even gave Trump a wave as his limo drove by, the atmosphere here in Hanoi has been one of optimism and friendship

https://www.facebook.com/winstoninchina/photos/a.271810479595144/1911560508953458/?type=3&theater

The SCMP has more for your collection -

0131fff0-3b70-11e9-a334-8d034d5595df_132

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)