SerpentZA and Other Vloggers

Randy W

. . . and a Nat Geo correspondent - on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/ChinaExpats/permalink/794909087380357/

Hello Everyone!
I’ve spent the past 20 years producing television documentaries for National Geographic and PBS. Unlike most film crews, I travel alone, learn the language, and spend months living in remote cultures and conflict zones.
I am premiering my recent television series on China directly to YouTube. You can find the opening below.. Over the next year I will continue to post 60+ videos, each focusing on a side of China that few tourists get to see:

• The Shaolin Monastery’s fighting monks
• Shanghai’s dating park
• Tibetan nomadic Yak herders
• Shenzhen’s fake smartphone market.
Thank you,
Karin Muller

Our Human Planet
Published on Apr 27, 2018[/size]

SUBSCRIBED 730

A fast-paced and entertaining glimpse into the side of China few tourists have ever seen. The opening to the 2018 television series produced by National Geographic filmmaker Karin Muller

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

I would not be surprised to see Winston get picked up by a major studio like Netflix to do his weekly China episodes. His timing for finding this nitch was perfect. Can't help but like the guy too, which makes his vids even more easy to watch.

I would not be surprised to see Winston get picked up by a major studio like Netflix to do his weekly China episodes. His timing for finding this nitch was perfect. Can't help but like the guy too, which makes his vids even more easy to watch.

Winston and laowhy86 definitely have the media and camera presence that a lot of other YouTubers don't. I think C-Milk is actively pursing a media career in the U.S. - he hasn't been in China for months - especially now that his wife is pregnant again.

But the "major studios" can insist on a spin of their own. I know of one couple - Anfisa and Jorge on TLC's "90 day fiance" series that started their own YouTube channel to tell their REAL story apart from the TLC (The Learning Channel) spin of her as a gold-digger from hell.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I usually don't post videos from China Uncensored, since they're primarily just sarcasm and propaganda. This one is no exception, but it shows how far China has infiltrated into Australian politics

Beauty queen and activist Anastasia Lin runs into trouble with the Australian Broadcasting Company.

I'm Naomi Wu, aka SexyCyborg- Welcome to my YouTube Channel!

Typical unabashed, probably formerly flat chested, woman now proudly strutting her new body for all to admire. I don't care for implants personally, but they do look nice on her. More than anything, her attitude is very sexy.

• Like 1