SerpentZA and Other Vloggers

Randy W

Not sure how I missed this one from last year

LEBs- Cyberpunk Wearable Fiber Optic Implant Transillumination

Jul 31, 2018
I engineer and build a device that takes advantage of some of the unique light diffraction properties of my implants.

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like this old guy. I told Lee that there was no way to confine the flu because it happened during the world's greatest migration and there would be no way to stop them from going back home. Kinda like cracking 100 eggs and mixing them all up with a mixer. At any other time, they may have had a chance.

• Like 1

Good video. We are in wuhan now visiting Liwen's family. We arrived the evening they quarantined the city. Trips and family gatherings have been cancelled. Will be a low key New Year. When we go out everyone wears a mask. No buses, subway, trains, or planes. Still taxis are running. We went shopping -- very crowded -- people buying meat, fruit, and vegetables. They say hospitals are crowded with people wanting to be tested. Lots of people think they are infected but not. Interesting in my home town of Eugene Oregon four people went to the hospital saying they had the virus -- of course they did not. Same thing here in Wuhan -- some people are hypochondriacs and will sneeze and think have the virus. We will go to the nearby nature park today to do some birding.

My VPNs are working fine. I am using Astrill for my MacBook but my phone an iPad did not connect well so I went back to ExpressVPN which is working great.

• Like 3

Not clear if there is anything useful here (I haven't watched it) - at over 1 hr, I'll just leave it un-embedded

from the boys

Streamed live 4 hours ago

My Chinese doctor friends have reached out, things are changing rapidly day to day, hour to hour, I would like to bring you up to date on everything I know with inside information that I'm getting from medical teams on the ground in China and all the significant developments. I will be hosting a live discussion tomorrow the 24th of January at 1pm Pacific Time, I will be joined by fellow China watcher, Laowhy86. See you all there, come with questions, leave with answers.

Laowhy86's initial video covering the virus: https://youtu.be/VLp8CHeKQkI

Primeinchina talks about the absurd fact that Chinese people are blaming America for the outbr

https://youtu.be/lk5XkhUKMDM

These guys can tend towards the insuffferable but there is some useful (though soon to be dated) info in this vid. As they are now based in SoCal, we can hope they eventually move away from their one note songs re China.

We, too, hear from doctors known to my wife and, so sorry to say, only hear reasonable and predictable stuff like pretty much all doctors are on call for the duration and, once infected patients are in your realm, you yourself will be encouraged to stay away from your family so as not to "bring your work home".

They also give anecdotes about how face masks are sold out even in the U.S. I have already mentioned that we sent masks to our family last week but now I am skeptical they will arrive, will wait and see. Still working through the vid, though. They definitely see more of the in-China videos being passed around than I do (and share them).

Not clear if there is anything useful here (I haven't watched it) - at over 1 hr, I'll just leave it un-embedded

from the boys

Streamed live 4 hours ago

My Chinese doctor friends have reached out, things are changing rapidly day to day, hour to hour, I would like to bring you up to date on everything I know with inside information that I'm getting from medical teams on the ground in China and all the significant developments. I will be hosting a live discussion tomorrow the 24th of January at 1pm Pacific Time, I will be joined by fellow China watcher, Laowhy86. See you all there, come with questions, leave with answers.

Laowhy86's initial video covering the virus: https://youtu.be/VLp8CHeKQkI

Primeinchina talks about the absurd fact that Chinese people are blaming America for the outbr

https://youtu.be/lk5XkhUKMDM

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Grey Loud 60 usually rants on and on, and I usually get bored and switch off. He wants to reprise his 15 minuters of fame when he made it to Chinese mainstream media.

He likes to talk. I think it's therapeutic for him (speech therapy)

Grey Loud 60 usually rants on and on, and I usually get bored and switch off. He wants to reprise his 15 minuters of fame when he made it to Chinese mainstream media.

I liked his older videos, can't stand his newer ones and unsubbed from him a while back. It's just become the same anti-US / pro-CCP rant rehashed over and over.

And he has a serious drinking problem. Best wishes to his liver.

• Like 1

These various China vloggers are interesting when they talk about daily life in China, and have some good video to show. When they start ranting about economics and geopolitics (on which they are often woefully uninformed), I turn it off.

I dont know if Grey Loud is actually an alcoholic or if that is just his you tube persona.

• Like 1