Randy W

No glass here.

This "memory" popped up on Facebook from our trip to Sanya @ Tropical Paradise Park5 years ago . . .

gallery_1846_777_334984.jpg

Randy did you actually go over that thing with all those souls on it at one time? :yikes:

Yes - and there were some idiots who decided to get it swaying at one point.

No glass here.

This "memory" popped up on Facebook from our trip to Sanya @ Tropical Paradise Park5 years ago . . .

284872_231109680254472_2238149_n.jpg?oh=

Randy did you actually go over that thing with all those souls on it at one time? :yikes:

Yes - and there were some idiots who decided to get it swaying at one point.

Not without a parachute.... :D

ANOTHER new park in Yulin opened over the weekend - but they're still getting set up

gallery_1846_744_212703.jpg

the mountains in the background are at Wu Cai Tian Yuan (Hi Tech Idyllic resort). The parks practically seem to run together all the way from Yulin to Beiliu

gallery_1846_744_434210.jpg

gallery_1846_744_3284187.jpg

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

If they keep on randy you will be covered with pollution like Beijing.

Pollution is ubiquitous in China, thanks to their HEAVY reliance on coal for an energy source. No matter how remote or small a city may be, there are still brick ovens, metal works, etc. Until they can clean that up somehow, nothing will change. I believe the current plans call for an INCREASE in coal usage through 2020.

CFL topic - The coal economy

• 2 weeks later...

Good pizza is VERY new. The things to watch out for when ordering Chinese pizza include corn, fruit (especially durian, although pineapple can go well with a Hawaiian-type pizza), and glazing (yes, SUGAR coated pizza. I think I'll give up on anything labeled "Supreme" pizza. The crust can be VERY variable, from Bisquick-style to cardboard. This restaurant at the Elctrcal Power Hotel (that's the actual name) had some EXCELLENT pizza with an excellent crust - I'll have to try the volcano pizza next time we go

gallery_1846_744_79698.jpg

I always find a lot of Chinese pizza places never put enough tomato sauce on. Pretty much just cheese and toppings. Of course, good pizza places still got you covered with enough tomato sauce.

I always find a lot of Chinese pizza places never put enough tomato sauce on. Pretty much just cheese and toppings. Of course, good pizza places still got you covered with enough tomato sauce.

I've even had them with a sauce that made it taste more like spaghetti and meatballs than pizzas.

I've even had them with a sauce that made it taste more like spaghetti and meatballs than pizzas.

Very true! I have experienced that as well :yikes: