Randy W

Exactly - paying $25 and up for a few fl.oz. or so of ink is ridiculous. Yes - the cartridges (on a lot of printers these days) come with built-in firmware that cuts off the flow of ink after a pre-determined amount has been used. That can be disabled.

I had to take it in last week when it lost it's prime after a couple of years. Talk about service - the girl at the computer store that we usually talk to noticed that it had been repaired, and brought it to us here at the home last night (Sunday). But now I need to go back to make sure I'm setting it up right.

I got a new pocket camera the other day - it's nice to be able to carry one around with you all the time. This one has some amazing features built into - lots of processing power, including full manual capability, and automatic scene detection, macro focusing, motion detection, night capability, and HDR. This is an almost 360° shot of our home.

gallery_1846_633_316607.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Christmas Day at the Toyota dealer - Jiaying had had a parking lot fender bender. The other guy's insurance was paying - we went to pick it up.

The taxi ride - it's not easy finding someone willing to drive out there without charging a double fare

gallery_1846_633_166057.jpg

Lots of activity - massage chairs to play with, if you like arm and leg clamps and boulders running up your back

gallery_1846_633_185180.jpggallery_1846_633_330775.jpg

The finished product. The bumper and left rear door are visibly different colors - Jiaying is not a happy camper and wants to take it to our regular body shop - and get the dealer to pay for it.

gallery_1846_633_195189.jpg