Chongqing Bound

All my friends at Candle,

Well, the day is almost here. I'll be off, with my parents, to visit my wife in Chongqing on Saturday, returning the 15th.

I am trying to prepare everything to take for the P4, and plan to call DOS on Friday for a final P4 update before leaving.

Anyway, I don't even know why I'm at work today as I'm pretty worthless at getting anything done around here.

Dean

Hey Louis -

You got my schedule,I think. I'll PM you with my China cell, and hotel #.

You never know. Maybe we'll all get grounded with the pigopoultrysinusavianbirdflu virus something something and all spend 3 months together !

By the way, are the thermal thermometers at airport and train stations still activated ?

HK was still thermal scanning when I was there in September.

Dean

All my friends at Candle,

Well, the day is almost here.  I'll be off, with my parents, to visit my wife in Chongqing on Saturday, returning the 15th.

I am trying to prepare everything to take for the P4, and plan to call DOS on Friday for a final P4 update before leaving.

Anyway, I don't even know why I'm at work today as I'm pretty worthless at getting anything done around here.

Dean

Good luck on your trip Dean,

Hope you meet up with Francine in Beijing airport on Sunday the 15th...

Same flight to Chicago...........

She will look for you and your folks.

Frank

I will be good.  I just realized, this is the first international trip I've taken with my parents since we came back from Africa in 1970.  I was but a teen.

Hopefully I'll act a little more growed up than back then.

Dean

Yeah sure...hehehe but you can still whine and complaint until you get the window seat!..:)

Have a safe crossing, a wonderful time and drop us a note if you end up in ShenZhen..

Mark and Bea