Such a long time of waiting

This afternoon my wife called to let me know she was up. When I saw the call was her I quickly looked at the USCIS website before calling her back. Yep, no change... same old last day of March 1st that anything was done on our case.

I called lil' rabbit and we talked and talked then she had to run to the terlet, so I looked at the USCIS site again, not expecting anything but what do I see?????? Today they worked her case!!! So, I looked at the case status page....OH MY GAWD APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lil' rabbit got the P-2 BABY!!! Eight and a half months of waiting on this day and now it's here.

The NVC will be a breeze after all of this. I have had everything ready to e-mail in for weeks now.

I am so happy yet bone tired at the same time. The wait, no matter how you cut it saps energy, I'm flat out tired but oh so happy.

I knew there was nothing wrong with either of us and that we'd one day get approved but hot dang, they shore took their sweet time.

Maybe in 2 months now, she'll get her visa and I can lose this champsionship belt I inherited from cuzin' Chawls and actually live with my wife in America....YEEEEEHAWWWWW

tsap squeeki wheel

NVC here I come

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hot damn buddy,, Now you are getting some action, I think you already have the rest of this journey planned out, go get your wife and son and enjoy the rest of your life, long time for you Tsap but you hung tough thru it all.. My best to you and your new family.. TK

Hot damn buddy,, Now you are getting some action, I think you already have the rest of this journey planned out, go get your wife and son and enjoy the rest of your life, long time for you Tsap but you hung tough thru it all.. My best to you and your new family.. TK

Thanks TK, I figure we'll have an interview now in 7 or 8 weeks as it won't take me long to get everything to the NVC. Maybe this summer we'll be looking at homes here and getting the son set up for high school....if'n GUZ says it's okay.

It's all just starting to sink in on me....P-2 after 8 1/2 months....WHEW

tsap seui

Good luck to you too, TK.

That's awesome! ! ! ! I am ecstatic for you guys!

Man, tsapper, that is some very great news, indeed. Press on my friend, the end is in sight and before you know it, this will all be a bad memory. I am truly happy for the two of you tsap. If I wasn't afraid this here Borg device implanted in my chest would shock me, I would get up and dance a jig.

Congratulations!! How great the news is!! After reading your so many posts, I get to know how long you two have to wait and how many tough time you two have to go through. So happy for you two!! Sincerely wish the rest of the journey will be successful and smooth! I believe you two will!! Then on this Thanksgiving Day and Christmas you will have a family around with you in US!! I am drawing a lovely picture of your family in my mind!!

Congratulations Tsap. I am happy to hear your time has come for you and Lil Rabbit.Your story and patience will be an inspiration for many for a long time to come. Now your in the final stretch my friend.Soon all will together.

Paul

Wo---WE ~!! Thank GAUD fer that damn terlet! It set her free!! don't ch see?? ---ifn' sh eern't on it----the oppertnity mighta done pass ya'll by ---yet agin! ---blink en' its gone! So Tsap, gotta make sure ya'll rap up that terlet, nice n' neat en brig it to the U Nited States! ---- its the THRONE DO GOT HER HOME!!! ---(congrats.)

---Kim

Now how many times did I tells ya it wuud be soon.. Great chicken spittin pickin cuzzin tsap bawb johnson yores finly dids it!!

Why even the ol coon dawg is a hollerin down in the valley byhimdamnself.

We knew it would come and now it's here. Can I have my belt back cuzzin? I can't keep my britches up latly.

I;ll gives ya a call manana.