Rooms for Rent Near US Consulate (Yang's)

TianYu Garden

I wanted to ditto the good things that have been stated here about Mr. Yang and his apartments. It was the perfect place for our 21 day stay, if I counted right. I had to leave earlier, and for a few of the remaining nights she was able to share the room to help moderate the cost. Mr. Yang and staff were always instantly responsive and helpful. She had to stay over a week past me, and just having someone there to talk to about ongoing issues adds invaluable support to a very trying and unpredictable process. Mr. Yang, if you are listening, you have my eternal thanks!

hi, how do you do!

very thanks for your trust! Because you give me a chance, so I can met you and your fiancee, who are very sincerely and warm-heartedness, we are thank you again!

Wish you have a good life with your fiancee and happy everyday!

I hearby wish to publicly thank Mr. and Mrs. Yang for their wonderful service and support for our 10 days in Guanzhou as well!

XIE XIE!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS AND BEST WISHES to you both on the good news of your expected new baby too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ling-Curt

hello, how do you do!

I am very happy to get your information! thank for your trust again!

You will bring luck home to your hometown, wish you happy everyday and wonderful healthly!

I want to thank you and Mrs. Yang in advance for your assistance with my fiancee who is now in your hands. Thanks to your advice and review of her materials, she was on Yahoo IM this morning with more questions. It is greatly appreciated from the Great State of Texas!

As aye,

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to thank Mr Yang for his reliable assistance to my Wife and Daughter. They are currently staying at his hotel before the scheduled interview tomorrow. He offered to pick up my Daughters medical package in Guangzhou on, Saturday, so my wife would not have to return to do it before the interview. Thank You very much!!!!!

Mike

I want to thank you and Mrs. Yang in advance for your assistance with my fiancee who is now in your hands. Thanks to your advice and review of her materials, she was on Yahoo IM this morning with more questions. It is greatly appreciated from the Great State of Texas!

As aye,

Jim

Jim

how do you do. Very nice to meet you!

your fiancee is very excellent , so you are very luck!

Though I had about ten minutes, I think you are very careful for everything, so I believe your fiancee will have a happy life with you.

Thanks for your trust and wish you and your lover happy every day!

luck with you and your family forever!

yang jiahua

Edited by TianYu Garden (see edit history)

I would like to thank Mr Yang for his reliable assistance to my Wife and Daughter. They are currently staying at his hotel before the scheduled interview tomorrow. He offered to pick up my Daughters medical package in Guangzhou on, Saturday, so my wife would not have to return to do it before the interview. Thank You very much!!!!!

Mike

Mike

how are you! We are miss you and your wife!

Wish you have a good life in U.S.A!

GOOD LUCK WITH YOU FOREVER!

Thanks for your trust again!

Yang jiahua

As aye,

Jim

Jim

how do you do. Very nice to meet you!

your fiancee is very excellent , so you are very luck!

Though I had about ten minutes, I think you are very careful for everything, so I believe your fiancee will have a happy life with you.

Thanks for your trust and wish you and your lover happy every day!

luck with you and your family forever!

yang jiahua

Many, many thanks! Now we can relax and get our affairs in order and continue onwards.

As aye,

Jim

I wanted to ditto the good things that have been stated here about Mr. Yang and his apartments. It was the perfect place for our 21 day stay, if I counted right. I had to leave earlier, and for a few of the remaining nights she was able to share the room to help moderate the cost. Mr. Yang and staff were always instantly responsive and helpful. She had to stay over a week past me, and just having someone there to talk to about ongoing issues adds invaluable support to a very trying and unpredictable process. Mr. Yang, if you are listening, you have my eternal thanks!

I have heard lots of great things about the TianYu Gardens,but unfortunately I never found the place.

We entered the building and an official looking woman wearing an official looking ID Badge around her neck was standing there.We asked her "Is this the place where the TianYu Hotel is located?

She invited us to sit in her office and we realised she was not helping us at all,she just worked for some visa agency and was giving us the hard sell.

If you want to stay at TianYu Hotel,TELEPHONE BEFORE and make arrangments with the manager to meet you,because there are a lot of "official looking" people with "official looking" ID Badges lurking around the US Consulate building trying to get your money.Dont speak to them at all.

Threadbare,

How do you do! very nice to meet you!

My name is yang jiahua, my phone is 13724842886 or 020-38800200.

Very sorry that your expreience ! Your are unfortunate ! I am very sorry that .It do never happened in my apartments which your said . I only tell you one thing, I only have ten apartments to rent at the same USA CONSULAT building( Tian Yu Garden) for interview peoples who will call me (my phone) before they came here, then I can help them to do some things that I can do in Guangzhou for they interview for free.I only wish they can success in them visa interview through I do my best to help them.

I have not company on 4 Floor of Tian Yu Garden. My appartments are distributed in the from 9 Floor to 29 Floor of Tian Yu Garden .

I think you mistake the different person in your story. Because in Tian Yu Garden, many people do the same things with me that they have one or two apartments to rent.

GOOD LUCK! HAPPY EVERY DAY!

Yang jiahua

I have heard lots of great things about the TianYu Gardens,but unfortunately I never found the place.

We entered the building and an official looking woman wearing an official looking ID Badge around her neck was standing there.We asked her "Is this the place where the TianYu Hotel is located?

She invited us to sit in her office and we realised she was not helping us at all,she just worked for some visa agency and was giving us the hard sell.

If you want to stay at TianYu Hotel,TELEPHONE BEFORE and make arrangments with the manager to meet you,because there are a lot of "official looking" people with "official looking" ID Badges lurking around the US Consulate building trying to get your money.Dont speak to them at all.

Yes I had Yu call Mr Yang to book a room, The consulate building sectioned with the consulate in the middle, and the apartments in the 4 towers on the corners (A,B,C,D) of the building, to enter the apartments you need to go around to the side of the building, and use the doors on the side of the building, there is a 7/11 store on the corner next to the apartment towers that Mr Yang has his apartments in.

Again you need to call Mr Yang first, there is no easy way to just walk up to his office, the apartment towers have a security guard in the foyer.

I too remember the people giving the hard sell, there are several travel agents on the fourth floor, as well as Peter Padget's law firm on the first and second floor, a lady from his firm is always soliciting in the main entry.

Yes I had Yu call Mr Yang to book a room, The consulate building sectioned with the consulate in the middle, and the apartments in the 4 towers on the corners (A,B,C,D) of the building, to enter the apartments you need to go around to the side of the building, and use the doors on the side of the building, there is a 7/11 store on the corner next to the apartment towers that Mr Yang has his apartments in.

Again you need to call Mr Yang first, there is no easy way to just walk up to his office, the apartment towers have a security guard in the foyer.

I too remember the people giving the hard sell, there are several travel agents on the fourth floor, as well as Peter Padget's law firm on the first and second floor, a lady from his firm is always soliciting in the main entry.

Thank you for clairifying the SIDE ENTRANCE to the TianYu Garden apartments.

We entered the center doors and were greeted by one of Peter Padget's minions,the lady wearing the official looking MISLEADING

ID Badge.

We made the mistake of assuming that she was an offical US Consulate officer,because of her misleading official looking ID Badge.

It would also be a mistake to assume that "lady" is an apropriate title for this woman.

We asked the woman "is this where the TianYu Garden Apartment is located",and she only told us to follow her in to Peter Padget's office where the harassment began.

Hello everyone

I just wanted to say me and my wife had an interview date for May 8th and due to the fact of the may holiday we came early to GZ. Both I and my wife are staying in Mr. Yangs apartments here. By far the service and friendly faces here is beyond anything i could have ever expected.

As you may remember from other post I have made we were both very uneasy about our interview. Mr. yang helped us a great deal and made us feel at ease. He evem went through all of our paper work for us and told us what was the most important papers we had and what ones we should try to show the officer first. He also told us of some other paper work that would be help full for my wife's interview.

With a fax and computer with internet close at hand it made those last minute preps alot easier. We still have a few days left and right now we are just enjoying setting back in our room and thinking back about how we made the right move by staying here at Mr. Yangs.

By the way you really do need to call and talk to them because me and my wife have never traveled to GZ before so we felt a little lost at first. So we called Mr. Yang and he told us what airport bus to take and even picked us up and took us to the apartments. It made it all alot easier. I also wanted to say Mr.Yang does not use any of the people from first to the fourth floor of the embassy and all the services that Mr. Yang are free of charge. I want to publicly thank Mr. Yang for all of his help and inform all the people here at Candle for love of the outstanding support and knowledge that is at hand here.

If any of you have any questions call this number trust me they really make it a lot easier.

# 13724842886

• 3 weeks later...

Yang Jiahua is the best!

Yangjiahua and his wife are the most outstanding people in this world! They go all out for your business. I truly believe that they do everything that they can to help others that stay at their hotel because they love what they do! Thay also love helping people during these times of confusion for us that seem lost in Guangzhou trying to get our SO's visas. If you have a question about the visa process, he has tons of answers. You have problems with your paperwork, he has experience in finding what you need. Not sure about how organized your papers are, he'll help you read over them to make sure they are.

WOW!!! I give him and his wife and their hotel service (from 1 - 10) a 15!!

What other hotel loans you a cell phone? He deffinetly has my respect and gratitude forever. I highly, HIGHLY recommend his hotel for the stay while SO has the interview. My Yajuan and I thank him and his wife very very much for all their help that they gave us. I truly believe that they were a big part in our visa success. So much great advice they have.

Xiexie ni, Yang jiahua!!! Xiexie ni bangzhu women he qianju yimin qianzheng wumian!! Women feichang xiexie nimen dou!!

Jimmy and Yajuan

P.S. Oh by the way, we passed May 24, 2007!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

How are you. There are a motel style apartment at Guangzhou U.S Consulate building.Our apartment address is Suit A&B, Tian Yu Garden(II phase),140-142 Lin He Zhong Road, Tian He District, Guangzhou,China.

This commuication is very conenient. It is 500 meters away from the East Railway Station to our apartment.

We have some types of chambers in our apartment. Such as one bedroom with a bathroom, a kitchen and a living room, or two bedrooms or tree bedrooms.

We offer two choice for you. You can either share the house with others or rent the house on your own. For the first one, the price are as follows:

single bed:120-138 yuan per day

Double bed:138-158 yuan per day

Standard room with two beds:158-168 yuan per day

In the second, the price are as follows:

one bedroom with a bathroom, a kitchen and a living room:220-230 yuan per day (Having the breadth takes network and telephone).

Luxurious of two bedroom with a bathroom , a kitchen and a living room:300-320 yuan per day(Having the breadth takes network and telephone).

Two bedroom with a bathroom, a kithchen and a living room:280-300 yuan per day

Three bedroom with a bathroom, a kithchen and a living room:360-390 yuan per day.

We try our best to provids good service as 3 stars hotel. We have more than seven years experience to help our guests for medical exam and interview process for free. Our principle is Let all guests live here like in home.

If you need, please contact us TEL & FAX:86-20-38800200

CELL PHONE:13724842886(Chinese)

13725270589(English)

Edited by TianYu Garden (see edit history)