Name the 10 things.......

What about tracking down a drive-in theater......  Somewhere.

There must be one, somewhere, within a 500 mile drive!!!!!!!!!

What a great idea. Atlanta has a six-plex drive-in (Starlite), with state of the art sound broadcast to your radio. Ok, I'm taking NYC off my list and adding the drive-in. :greenblob:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blsqueaky

My wife's big thing is getting in the truck with me, seeing the whole country from the seat of a Semi, the moonlit nites, sunrise, sunset, different types of food from all over, north, south, mid west. Seeing the mountains all times of he year.

Also this small little burg I live in, 3200 people.

Lastly, I can not wait to see her face the first time she comes out of a ladies rest room, one that has the automatic flush toilet, when she stands up. I hope that I have camera in hand then.

What a great idea.  Atlanta has a six-plex drive-in (Starlite), with state of the art sound broadcast to your radio.  Ok, I'm taking NYC off my list and adding the drive-in. :lol:

That's very cool... I may have to give that a try when we go to Atlanta.. I'll have to give you a call sometime, Frank, as Atlanta's only 2 hours away for me.

What a great idea.  Atlanta has a six-plex drive-in (Starlite), with state of the art sound broadcast to your radio.  Ok, I'm taking NYC off my list and adding the drive-in. :lol:

That's very cool... I may have to give that a try when we go to Atlanta.. I'll have to give you a call sometime, Frank, as Atlanta's only 2 hours away for me.

Come on down. I think that buttered popcorn might even be a new experience for Jingwen and the kids.

Hmnmm,

What about tracking down a drive-in theater......  Somewhere.

There must be one, somewhere, within a 500 mile drive!!!!!!!!!

Oh, also, I've been meaning to see the Chicago Museum of Science and Industry sometime.

----- Clifford ------

There is a drive in theater located in Kenosha, WI and McHenry, Il, Just north of Chicago.....

Name the Ten things you want to introduce to your Wife or Fiancee, Or things you want to show her!

10 - How to drive a car

9 - House that is cool in summer, warm in winter

8- Car that is cool in summer, warm in winter

7- Chicken dish without chopped up small chicken bones

6- Fish dish without chopped up small fish bones

5- Americans can eat spicy food too (she is from Sichuan)

4- Clean public washrooms (with FREE paper towels)

3- Kissiing at the drive in movie theater

2- Long driving trip through our great & beautiful USA

1- ** CENSORED **

10 - ** CENSORED **

9 - ** CENSORED **

8- ** CENSORED **

7- ** CENSORED **

6- ** CENSORED **

5- ** CENSORED **

4- ** CENSORED **

3- ** CENSORED **

2- ** CENSORED **

1- ** CENSORED **

I think that covers it  :P

Yes Mick I know I need to visit soon so I can ** CENSORED **

I hope you mean visit your lady in China. :o ;) :P

10 - ** CENSORED **

9 - ** CENSORED **

8- ** CENSORED **

7- ** CENSORED **

6- ** CENSORED **

5- ** CENSORED **

4- ** CENSORED **

3- ** CENSORED **

2- ** CENSORED **

1- ** CENSORED **

I think that covers it  :P

I hope you mean visit your lady in China. :o ;) :unsure:

LOL, Yes I do. :P :D :lol:

I think that covers it  :P

I hope you mean visit your lady in China. :o ;) :lol:

Mick.....

I don't think he was meaning China..... I think he was meaning your house.... ;) I would watch out for Se Lang if I was you.

:P :o ;) :unsure: :o :P :huh: :D

Sometimes you guys crack me up!!!!!!

----- Clifford -----

I think that covers it  :redblob:

I hope you mean visit your lady in China. :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob:

Mick.....

I don't think he was meaning China..... I think he was meaning your house.... :greenblob: I would watch out for Se Lang if I was you.

:greenblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :) :greenblob: :greenblob: :greenblob: :greenblob:

Sometimes you guys crack me up!!!!!!

----- Clifford -----

What do ya mean http://www.gabthis.com/images/geil_schlumpf.jpg

Come on down.  I think that buttered popcorn might even be a new experience for Jingwen and the kids.

I hope you have better experiences with American popcorn than Diana and I have had. I couldn't stand all that sweet popcorn stuff while I was in China, until finally during the second year there we found the Metro store, with real American popcorn. She didn't like it then and she doesn't like it now either. Must be the fact that she has had her tastebuds desensitized by all that stuff they call popcorn over there.

Come on down.  I think that buttered popcorn might even be a new experience for Jingwen and the kids.

I hope you have better experiences with American popcorn than Diana and I have had. I couldn't stand all that sweet popcorn stuff while I was in China, until finally during the second year there we found the Metro store, with real American popcorn. She didn't like it then and she doesn't like it now either. Must be the fact that she has had her tastebuds desensitized by all that stuff they call popcorn over there.

I was going to bring a tin of carmel popcorn and peanuts as a gift for ShuPing's mom, do you mean they have it over there, or at least a representation of it? And she may not like what I bring?

Right now Li eats popcorn like it was going out of style. Of course, being pregnant, she eats most things like they were going out of style. Wonder if they make pickled popcorn? :huh: :D :blink: