Name the 10 things.......

Name the Ten things you want to introduce to your Wife or Fiancee, Or things you want to show her!

In no particular order.....

1)- I have discussed this with my wife but she doesnt quite understand the concept. But i want her to understand how much easier life is with a Washer and Dryer, and a Dishwasher. She wants to know where all those smelly clothes sit while waiting to be washed. LOL! Shes got a point!

2)- I want to introduce my wife to a Ribeye steak, with Baked Potato, and a nice Salad. Especially the Salad. I think she will love that!

3)- I think my wife will be amazed at the amount of cars in America, I look forward to her learning how to drive

4)- My wife has serious allergies due to the Pollution in China. I will be real happy to see her breathe in the clean air here. I think this will be the "One" thing she will immediately appreciate.

5)- One day soon, I want to take my wife to Disney World.

6)- I want to intruduce my wife to "The Lazy Day", My wife never relaxes, always so busy. I look forward to that day that we can lazily lay on the couch and watch movies and nap, I dont think my wife will immediately accept that concept.

7)- I want to introduce my wife to the actual concept of freedom to say what is on your mind. Maybe i can find a protest to attend, just so she can truly understand that America is the home of the free.

8)- I want to introduce my wife to actual "Wildlife". I never saw any in Nanning. It is nothing for me to see Deer, Turkeys, Racoons, Opposums, Foxes in everyday life where i live.

9)- I think my wife will love the constant temperature in my house. My wifes house doesnt have Heat or Airconditioning.

10)- Uhhh Huhhh, I know she will love my Jacuzzi bath tub, but i cant wait to take a Bubble bath with her!

I am sure there is more, I hope the Chinese ladies respond to the other thread i posted. I would love to get good ideas!

Patrick :lol:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She wants to know where all those smelly clothes sit while waiting to be washed. LOL! Shes got a point!

Come-on,

Everybody knows the proper place for the dirty clothes is the bathroom floor!!!!!

-------------------------------------

Ok, so now for a few of the things that I want to show Irina, or introduce her to.

1) 6 Flags (the big thing here in St. Louis.... I haven't been there yet).

2) That little tram that is supposed to take one to the top of the arch in St. Louis.

3) My parents, their house & Horseback Riding

4) Swimming Lessons

5) Inflatable Kayaking, Camping, Backpacking.

6) The DMV / Drivers License / Hunting for a "new-ish" car.

7) Neighbors, Friends, and coworkers

8) Skiing (yes, I think she will embarass me there).

9) Dinner Theater

10) [ -------- CENSORED ----------- ]

She wants to know where all those smelly clothes sit while waiting to be washed. LOL! Shes got a point!

Come-on,

Everybody knows the proper place for the dirty clothes is the bathroom floor!!!!!

-------------------------------------

Ok, so now for a few of the things that I want to show Irina, or introduce her to.

1) 6 Flags (the big thing here in St. Louis.... I haven't been there yet).

2) That little tram that is supposed to take one to the top of the arch in St. Louis.

3) My parents, their house & Horseback Riding

4) Swimming Lessons

5) Inflatable Kayaking, Camping, Backpacking.

6) The DMV / Drivers License / Hunting for a "new-ish" car.

7) Neighbors, Friends, and coworkers

8) Skiing (yes, I think she will embarass me there).

9) Dinner Theater

10) [ -------- CENSORED ----------- ]

The bathroom floor, the living room floor the bedroom floor or where ever I take them off. Hmmmm some of these convenient bachelor habits are going to be hard to break.

There are so many things, but here are the first 10 that come to mind:

1. The flora and fauna of the South (with the exception of kudzu)

2. Kitchen and household appliances, central air and heat

3. Real American cooking - can't wait to cook something on the grill for her

4. The malls - I promise not to hold her purse

5. The air. Atlanta's air is not the best, but it beats the heck out of China's

6. The beach. I might even convince Jingwen to wear a swimming suit

7. Car shopping

8. The parks, festivals, and fairs

9. New York City

10. The night clubs and dancing - a big difference from the discos that she's used to.

Hmm, I'm not too sure about what she isn't getting now, but I'll take a guess on it.

1. The top of a 14,000+ foot mountain in Colorado.

2. Skiing

3. Bungee jumping, OK I want to do that, but it could be fun watching her face when I tell her about it.

4. Football games

5. Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios, Six Flags

6. Horseback riding in the Rockies

7. Fishing and Gator hunting, or at least a ride on an airboat.

8. Super sized movie screen theaters

9. The Parade of Homes

10. The Grand Canyon

In no particular order

10 The Oregon coast

9 Mount Hood

8 Strolling along the Willamette River at night looking at the city lights reflecting off of the water.

7 Washington park in the fall. The leaves are awesome there.

6 The malls, she loves to shop

5 My family's cabin in the mountains in Idaho

4 The Columbia river gorge

3 Rose festival

2 Christmas lights

1 Children in costume on halloween

Ya her son wants to go to Disney land? I told her that it would cost over 100.00 a day to do it plus the transportation cost and haven't herd on  that  subject again. Hell I 've never been to Dizzy Land  (a wast of money as far as I am concernd)

That is a Grandparent's thing.

Just send the kid off to Disneyland with the grandparents, and enjoy a week to yourselves!!!!!!

:D :rolleyes: :lol:

----- Clifford ---------

There is no top 10 for me. I will enjoy watching her see what I take for granted with fresh eyes.

When she arrives and is over her jet-lag I'll tell her "Here is a map. Here is where we are on the map. We will go anywhere you like. I'll stop you only if it is really dangeous to go there."

Farmers markets. Las Vegas. 20-screen cineplexes with stadium seating. Shooting ranges. Home Depot. The DMV. Skid row. Miniature golf courses. Pacific Coast Highway. Head shops. Baseball games. Political conventions. Demolition derbys. White Castle/In-N-Out/FatBurger/Krispy Kreme. 99 Cent stores. All of it, everything.