Name the 10 things.......

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name the Ten things you want to introduce to your Wife or Fiancee, Or things you want to show her!

7- Chicken dish without chopped up small chicken bones

6- Fish dish without chopped up small fish bones

Good Luck :lol: :lol: :lol:

Things I want to show her in America not China, hehehe.

Funny story... so there I was in Dazhou in a kind of formal meeting with Mei's old boss, his assistant, 4 co-workers, bla, bla, bla. The meeting was at of course, you guessed it, DINNER. Before dinner we had tea in the couch area of the room. It was rather fancy and I was not expecting that. We were in a fancy hotel in a private room, sitting at a large round table. So the hundreds (or thousands, lol) of different dishes are being put on the table and the marathon eating session begins.

Remember, quite the elegant setting. I notice the boss is preparing his Peking style duck with chopsticks. You know, first the thin pancake, then the sauce, the greens and the duck. I was noticing his high dexterity of selecting and placing the ingredients on the pancake which is resting on the little bowl. Then folding it all up and eating it (one handed with chopstix) without dropping a single speck of food....

Then not more than one minute after his elegantly royal manner witht the duck dish he starts loudly spitting out chicken bones on the floor behind him. I thought.... man I love this guy!

Then not more than one minute after his elegantly royal manner witht the duck dish he starts loudly spitting out chicken bones on the floor behind him.  I thought.... man I love this guy!

Hell yes any man that can eat Duck and spit out Chicken is very talented. :blink:

Only you could read that story and come to that conclusion... lol

• 2 months later...
What would a Drive-in be like in China?

Bogles the mind.

go figure, but there IS one in Beijing.

i have ridden by it many times, but never was able to figure out just how it would work there.

we found it quite humorous though!!

Take the bus from the train station?

Imagine how crowded China would be if they had more of them. the birthrate would be incredible. Ooo, and the number of kids named John (Wayne) would be amazing!!!! (That's for Marks poll :P )

I have this vision of hundreds of cars inches apart.