Pink

Hi all,

I just heard from Sansan and she received a pink.

I am very relieved. I know I have not posted much but I visit the sight often and it has been very helpful in getting me through this time of uncertainty.

Last night I had a great conversation with Robert on Skypefor a good period of time. If you read this Robert I wish you the best. I think you are well prepared and I don't think you will have a problem meeting the financial responsibilty portion.

Once again thanks,

Mark

Hi all,

I just heard from Sansan and she received a pink.

I am very relieved. I know I have not posted much but I visit the sight often and it has been very helpful in getting me through this time of uncertainty.

Last night I had a great conversation with Robert on Skypefor a good period of time. If you read this Robert I wish you the best. I think you are well prepared and I don't think you will have a problem meeting the financial responsibilty portion.

Once again thanks,

Mark

Way to go.!! Good luck with the future.

tsap seui

Congratulations to you and Sansan for her successful interview.

Congrats to both of you.

No, I didn't go to China for her interview. I was just there at Christmas. I did tell Sansan that I would go if she wanted me to. She preferred me to save the money. She also felt very confident that she would get a pink visa because of the number of times I have visited her and due to her english being so good.