interview

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my fiance didn't walk into an interview. basically it was an interrogation. there are two Asian ladies there was handing out whites and blues slips all day long. the VO was questions like " do you have your fiance's phone number memorized" " what is the time difference between us and china" what is your fiance mother's name. so on....the girl next to my fiance was interrogated for over half an hour by another asian VO. both of them walk out of there with white slip. I will need to get a coyp of the white slip and see what's on there. according to my fiance, there is a way to appeal through homeland security. I will be visiting my lawyer and try to figure out what to do.

To appeal through USCIS requires you to wait a LONG time for the case to get returned to the USA and looked at by USCIS, they will do one of two things. They will send you a letter allowing you to file an appeal, OR in many cases where bonafide relationship is what caused the denial, USCIS may simply expire and close the K-1 case.

If they expire and close they send you a letter telling you to go ahead and file another petition, most simply go to China, marry and file for a CR-1 Spousal Visa. This was the case for tsap seui, however in their case they got married, and USCIS also re-instated the K-1 case and sent it back to the consulate, needless to say they needed to cancel the K-1 because of marriage.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39760

so basically there is no other alternative other than CR-1 at this point??

my fiance didn't walk into an interview. basically it was an interrogation. there are two Asian ladies there was handing out whites and blues slips all day long. the VO was questions like " do you have your fiance's phone number memorized" " what is the time difference between us and china" what is your fiance mother's name. so on....the girl next to my fiance was interrogated for over half an hour by another asian VO. both of them walk out of there with white slip. I will need to get a coyp of the white slip and see what's on there. according to my fiance, there is a way to appeal through homeland security. I will be visiting my lawyer and try to figure out what to do.

Man,sorry to hear the bad news.I been thru the same thing,my wifes first interview was an interrogation also.Hang in there,believe me,I know its easier said than done.But maybe get married,do the cr1,waiting to appeal will take a long time,you can try contacting our wonderful politicians,but i wouldnt hold your breathe.......My wife had her second interview,and she passed easily.Try to figure out what might be red flags(you will have to put yourself in a VO's shoes)see what might be the problem(because they will not give you a reason).then address these issues in your next filing,which ever path you decide to take.......Geez...what a Christmas present. good luck and hang in there.

Jimi

Sorry to hear this, We also received white on Nov 20th, Still waiting for case to be returned to , We were told not to contact Guaungzhou any farther, and wait until case was returned to USA, But I have wrote to them twice and have received a reply, our case will be reveiwed by senior consular before being returned, as far as I know and what I can read from there replies this is still at Guangzhou. Maybe you can try to contact them. Best of luck

I think that is what my lawyer intend to do. thank you for the tip. as far as i know. all the question were answered and we are not missing any documents. that lady did the interview already decide to deny my fiance visa before the interview begin. the whole time she was there. no one gets pink slip from that particular lady. something illegal is going on.

{Edit} Repair broken quote tags.

something was not right as you got white,I dont believe they give denial for no reason.

You need to look at your case carefully, you made mistake somewhare, in documents truth, in preperation, in proof of bonefide, but not just simple mistake to get blue.

Sorry to hear this, We also received white on Nov 20th, Still waiting for case to be returned to , We were told not to contact Guaungzhou any farther, and wait until case was returned to USA, But I have wrote to them twice and have received a reply, our case will be reveiwed by senior consular before being returned, as far as I know and what I can read from there replies this is still at Guangzhou. Maybe you can try to contact them. Best of luck

I think that is what my lawyer intend to do. thank you for the tip. as far as i know. all the question were answered and we are not missing any documents. that lady did the interview already decide to deny my fiance visa before the interview begin. the whole time she was there. no one gets pink slip from that particular lady. something illegal is going on.

"Wow" I just can"t beleive that this woman gave out all white, did your fiance take her interview in english? I am hearing most are having problems if they don't know much english. How many Chinese call the USA, it is a lot cheaper for us to call them, besides, we do most of our talking on the computer for free.I can't even imagin a white slip, after being with my fiance for 20 months and to china 4 time in less the a year. I just worry about this CCP thing. If we was to get a white, I am on a plane and we are going to get married, that is for sure.

{Edit} Repair broken quote tags.

"{Edit} Repair broken quote tags.

Wow" I just can"t beleive that this woman gave out all white, did your fiance take her interview in english? I am hearing most are having problems if they don't know much english. How many Chinese call the USA, it is a lot cheaper for us to call them, besides, we do most of our talking on the computer for free.I can't even imagin a white slip, after being with my fiance for 20 months and to china 4 time in less the a year. I just worry about this CCP thing. If we was to get a white, I am on a plane and we are going to get married, that is for sure.

I have heard many many members getting Pinks this month. I only hope this is happing few and far between.

I think you should head to China and Marry asap.

The current K-3's are going threw in like 6-8 months. I know that feels like forever (trust me I know) but it is getting faster all the time.

Robert

David, I have always wondered if the Embassy staff maked such arrangements as "Denial Day" or even a "Denial Person".

I have been around long enough to know the "Black Pearl" myth, but I have always wondered if she just was the one who raised her hand and said, "Np probelm, I will handle the denials."

I read that over 100,000 Chinese Spouse / Fiance visas were applied for this year. It would seen that if I was the overworked staff manager in GUZ, I would arrange denial days. It would be much easier to handle the looks and emotions of the spouses one day a week instead of everyday.

I guess the only way to find ot would be to track all the information on the white slips and do some math. As they always say numbers never lie.

my fiance didn't walk into an interview. basically it was an interrogation. there are two Asian ladies there was handing out whites and blues slips all day long.

Doesn't anyone else see this trend of stacking denial day? :ph34r:

very interesting thought. You have me wondering. My fiance had her interview on the 24'th of Dec. (got blue) and she said she saw a lot of blue and whites given out that day. She only saw 2 people get pink that day. I would think there was more but she only saw 2 out of the people she talked to.