K-1 interview December 24th...WHOOOPIE

Yessire, dat lil' rabbit has been sent her P-3 and P-4 packets and told "in bold letters" that she has an interview date of 24 December 2009 at 7:15am in the clammy Guangzhou mornin'. :eyebrow:

But hold the dern presses boys....me 'n dat lil' rabbit got married March 2009....DOLT

Looks likey imma gonna have to send them an e-mail and 'splain to those lovely folks at the DOS of the "change" in our bona fide relationship. :smoker: Mebbe, we'll try for a DCF'ed IR-1 interview in early 2011...just before the world ends in 2012. :guitar:

Nov 2006.....Filed K-1 visa

July 2007.....Interview (Given an "administrative review" blue slip and

told to wait

May 2008.....Denied

April 2009.....DOS sends case back to America

June 2009.....USCIS re-approves case and sends it back to GUZ (no

rebuttal asked of me, just re-approved and sent back to the DOS

December 2009....Interview date set for Dec 24th

Sorry, I ain't very gud at addin' 'n subtractin' so's I don't know how many months that :eyebrow: took. I just know that lil' rabbit and I are still together, stronger and happier than ever, and soon I'll move to Chinertucky to live in bliss as we wait for the timeframe to work an IR-1 type visa...we both don't need anymore dealings with uncle Scam after the interview.

tsap seui

Imagine, how sad life would be, if'n it wasn't so funny :lol:

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

Cuzin' I tried that dang site 5 times and the form would not send :o I can't imagine that there is a problem with the DOS :huh:

I'll try again next Saturday, I gotta run back to the Hooskow.

N+W Yes indeedy, we are almost there, why I figger in March of 2011 that lil' lady is gonna be peein' Chinese water on American soil. :P First, we gonna have us some fun in Chinertucky in our new home.

tsap seui

Yep dealing with BS, Yes send a letter to which ever department has the K-1 petition and explain that it should be invalidated due to marital status change.

And yes do as Kyle just did go through DCF, and go for the IR-1 Spousal visa.

Yessire, dat lil' rabbit has been sent her P-3 and P-4 packets and told "in bold letters" that she has an interview date of 24 December 2009 at 7:15am in the clammy Guangzhou mornin'. :)

But hold the dern presses boys....me 'n dat lil' rabbit got married March 2009....DOLT

Looks likey imma gonna have to send them an e-mail and 'splain to those lovely folks at the DOS of the "change" in our bona fide relationship. :) Mebbe, we'll try for a DCF'ed IR-1 interview in early 2011...just before the world ends in 2012. :)

Nov 2006.....Filed K-1 visa

July 2007.....Interview (Given an "administrative review" blue slip and

told to wait

May 2008.....Denied

April 2009.....DOS sends case back to America

June 2009.....USCIS re-approves case and sends it back to GUZ (no

rebuttal asked of me, just re-approved and sent back to the DOS

December 2009....Interview date set for Dec 24th

Sorry, I ain't very gud at addin' 'n subtractin' so's I don't know how many months that :D took. I just know that lil' rabbit and I are still together, stronger and happier than ever, and soon I'll move to Chinertucky to live in bliss as we wait for the timeframe to work an IR-1 type visa...we both don't need anymore dealings with uncle Scam after the interview.

tsap seui

Imagine, how sad life would be, if'n it wasn't so funny :)

Man!!! this has to be the best news i have heard for some time now.

Congrats to you buddy.

Mike

That's a crazy trip you've had to go through, Tsap Seui! Good luck on the IR-1. It's a nice feeling to be done with GOV dealings. Hope to see you there soon!

Cuzin' I tried that dang site 5 times and the form would not send :lol: I can't imagine that there is a problem with the DOS :lol:

I'll try again next Saturday, I gotta run back to the Hooskow.

N+W Yes indeedy, we are almost there, why I figger in March of 2011 that lil' lady is gonna be peein' Chinese water on American soil. :o First, we gonna have us some fun in Chinertucky in our new home.

tsap seui

Cuzin I thinks the DOS disabled Winders '98 a few jugs ago. :lol:

It's great to hear from you again! I knew you'd come back one day ;)

I'm glad to hear that things are good with you and your wife!!! It can get pretty dull without you here to stirr the pot!

An IR visa sounds great. You will have have so much fun with her in that time, but I hope not too much fun that you won't come by and say hello.

It's great to hear from you again and good to know that things are going well with you and the missus. Keep us updated! :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

Alrighty now, I actually did get through to them pleasant folks with the DOS to let them know we had gotten married and wouldn't be needing a K-1 interview on 24 December 2009.

Here's their reply.....

Dear Mr. suey,

Thank you for letting us know you getting married!

Please fax us copy of notarized marriage certificate. Once we receive it, we will return your case back to the USCIS.

Actually, we have received Ms. Tiny Hiney's reaffirmed K1 case and scheduled her for a interview on December 24, 2009. Based on your married status, we have to cancel her interview.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

I just had to put the "reaffirmed K-1 case" in bold :lol: It will be used as just one of the many forms of front load evidence in the 2010 CR-1 (which will turn into an IR-1) application we'll make.

We can't bring back that 2007 K-1 interview that the DOS messed up on, but it's nice to see even the DOS, forced by the USCIS into, using the word "reaffirmed". :lol:

Dat lil' rabbit and I never gave up, and that ol' DOS helped us to turn this whole journey into a happy adventure we could have never anticipated.

More good news to follow....

tsap seui