We won the battle..... It's finally over!

Hello All,

I know I have been posting under a different username lately - but felt this was big enough news to post under my original username - so anyone who chooses can go back and read the history of our case.

IT IS FINALLY OVER - WE WON!!! MY WIFE RECEIVED HER 10 YEAR GREEN CARD IN THE MAIL TODAY!!!

Besides the fact that I want to yell this great news at the top of my lungs for all to hear - I also want to thank every one of you who have helped me (us) so much over the last 5 years! THANKS EVERYONE!!!

So it looks like we will be hopping on a plane very soon to finally get to go back to China for a long overdue visit to friends and family there.

THE HAPPINESS I FEEL IN MY HEART IS INCREDIBLE. IT HAS BEEN SUCH A ROUGH ROAD FOR US. AND NOW WE CAN RELAX BECAUSE IT IS FINALLY OVER.

Thanks,

m-coon (Scott - Fortunecookie)

Wow.. Congrats... I have been here several years and followed this one..

Good luck !!!!

~lgr

Yes... we went from having the worst problems any couple could possibly have, to being perhaps a couple with almost no issues with our relationship! I am assuming that because of the extreme problems we had early on, and because we both really wanted to save our marriage that we both have worked very hard to be (become) the person that we knew our spouse wanted us to be. A little change goes a long way.

Now is the true test - now that she has the 10 year card - is she going to continue to love me or look again for greener grass. My gut feeling is that the past is truly past and neither of us will do anything that will cause us to go down that road again.

We are now planning our first trip back to China together - and we are going all out. This trip is going to include some serious shopping for some long awaited gifts of love for one-another.

m-coon

scott... what can I say.... finally a breath after 3 years of holding :P

Yea - David - you of all people know the most details of the dirty mess this marriage was. I am amazed myself that we actually got the card as easily as we did. It was not necessarily easy - but it was a lot easier than I thought it would be - I expected this to have to go to immigration court. I'm pleasantly surprized!!!

Were headed to China in a month for a long awaited vacation and lots of shopping!

Scott