Carls Jr

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can get one near Rochester NY, however not at a Carl's Jr, you have to go to a Hardee's, bummer is the nearest one is 191 miles away down in PA.

http://www.hardees.com

Why don't i have women in midriff tops and go-go boots at my Hardee's in Pennsylvania standing outside giving me coupons?

I guess if I were living there, I'd miss American food occasionally and want to get some gut-bombs.

However, I can't fathom visiting China and not taking advantage of being in a world of the culinary delights at every opportunity. :ph34r:

I don't know, Each time I was in China with Jen, we would visit both types of places. The amount of people in the KFCs and McDonalds was incredible. As for Carl's, IMO it is the best of the chain burger places, sorry In n Out Burger. It is a truly a charbrioled burger, not fried or grilled then microwaved like BK.

Now, if they sell this in China.....Big Carl. :P

I guess if I were living there, I'd miss American food occasionally and want to get some gut-bombs.

However, I can't fathom visiting China and not taking advantage of being in a world of the culinary delights at every opportunity. :D

I don't know, Each time I was in China with Jen, we would visit both types of places. The amount of people in the KFCs and McDonalds was incredible. As for Carl's, IMO it is the best of the chain burger places, sorry In n Out Burger. It is a truly a charbrioled burger, not fried or grilled then microwaved like BK.

Now, if they sell this in China.....Big Carl. :D

i sometimes feel like i'm reinforcing a stereotype when i show up at a mcdonalds or kfc in china. they think it's all we eat!

last time i went to one they gave us the wrong flavor milkshake, forgot part of our order, and gave us too much change back.

i sometimes feel like i'm reinforcing a stereotype when i show up at a mcdonalds or kfc in china. they think it's all we eat!

last time i went to one they gave us the wrong flavor milkshake, forgot part of our order, and gave us too much change back.

I often wondered the same, if we are reinforcing this stereotype. However, the Chinese seem to love it. YUM brands (KFC, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut), for example is considered the worlds largest restaurant chain now, with a lot of it's recent success attributed to it's success in China.

I wonder if this works the other way around. Maybe we can bring Dicos and Mr. Lee California Beef Noodle King to America? Is someone willing to invest with me --- maybe this can be our franchise opportunity!!

However, I can't fathom visiting China and not taking advantage of being in a world of the culinary delights at every opportunity. :eatyum:

Now, if they sell this in China.....Big Carl. :eatyum:

True...and I don't think I'll ever get used to sit down, knife and fork Pizza Hut with oysters on the half shell on the menu... :lol:

However, I can't fathom visiting China and not taking advantage of being in a world of the culinary delights at every opportunity. :D

Now, if they sell this in China.....Big Carl. :eatyum:

True...and I don't think I'll ever get used to sit down, knife and fork Pizza Hut with oysters on the half shell on the menu... :lol:

You mean like when we have a get together and ALWAYS wind up eating dim sum or going to a Chinese restauraunt.

Each time we have eaten dim sum, the vast majority of patrons were Chinese here in the states. When we eat at KFC or another America chain in China, the vast majority there is Chinese. I would think differently if it was mostly western tourists but if the locals are eating it up, there has to be something there they are liking.