August 18th PINK

My wife just called me and gave me the great news that we got PINK!!!!! :rolleyes: :angry: 3 months and eleven days from initial filing...not bad hey? Exactly 3 months to the day from when out I-130 was approved.

Before I ramble on I wanted to give thanks to the people who deserve it. First I want to thank my lovely wife for being who she is and doing such a great job preparing for this interview. I would also like to give a special thanks to dnoblett for his consistant, straight forward, reliable information and help over the months, he is truely a godsend. I would also like to thank all of the other members who assisted, helped and supported us during this process.

My wife will most likely give a more detailed account of what happened but this is what I know so far;

She arrived at about 7:00am and had to wait outside in line until about 8:00am when they finally started allowing everyone in.

She entered the building and had to wait in another long line.

She had her interview with the tall guy with the curly hair and he asked the basic questions; How did you meet? When was the first time you met in person? What does your husband do? Do you have any kids?

Then he looked at a few pictures and that was it.

My wife said from what she could tell, it appears as though her paperwork was already approved before the interview began.

She said everyone one was very nice....not a mean, angry or rude person in there. The VO was very professional and nice. Dress warm though because it is very very cold in there.

My wife is now in the process of moving out of the Yang's hotel and into a different hotel. The Yang's are good people and a valuable resource to have on your side while you are there.

Edited by katnreno (see edit history)
Guest Pommey

Congratulations!!!! That was really smooth!

Is there any photo printing service at Yangs or close by? If we arrive late at 10PM or so, could we still have our photos printed? Thanks!

accross the park there is