August Interview group

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.....today is the big day. My beautiful and extremely intelligent wife will wake up in about one hour and begin to get ready to head over for her interview.

We are pretty calm because we are 100% sure all of our paperwork is in order, we meet the requirements of the AOS, communication isn’t an issue because her English is impeccable, domicile isn't an issue and with the amount of evidence we collected over the past 6 years, validity of the relationship shouldn't be questioned.

I know she will do fantastic, so all there is for me to do now is to sit and wait.

It's hard to believe we will know our fate in a matter of hours.

Logic means nothing right now, emotions are the controlling factor as my nervous level increases with every passing second.

Edited by katnreno (see edit history)

Well.....today is the big day. My beautiful and extremely intelligent wife will wake up in about one hour and begin to get ready to head over for her interview.

We are pretty calm because we are 100% sure all of our paperwork is in order, we meet the requirements of the AOS, communication isn¡¯t an issue because her English is impeccable, domicile isn't an issue and with the amount of evidence we collected over the past 6 years, validity of the relationship shouldn't be questioned.

I know she will do fantastic, so all there is for me to do now is to sit and wait.

It's hard to believe we will know our fate in a matter of hours.

Logic means nothing right now, emotions are the controlling factor as my nervous level increases with every passing second.

Good Luck, my thoughts will be with you.

Thank you my friend, your words are gold right now.

I just got off of the phone with her and she is standing in line outside of the consulate waiting for them to open the doors to let everyone in.

I just hope she got enough rest last night, unfortunately her hotel room was infested with these huge roaches. :stupid:

How is your SO hotel? My wife will change hotels right after the interview.

Edited by katnreno (see edit history)

Well? how did it go?

Thank you my friend, your words are gold right now.

I just got off of the phone with her and she is standing in line outside of the consulate waiting for them to open the doors to let everyone in.

I just hope she got enough rest last night, unfortunately her hotel room was infested with these huge roaches. :cheering:

How is your SO hotel? My wife will change hotels right after the interview.

So here I sit in the room at Xia's nice clean room with a little kitchen, washing machine, living room, internet connection and a fridge for just $17 a day, not bad.

Her interview is this Thur, we studied the papers lastnight, and even met a few of you yesterday at the consulate.

Good luck to you all . . . . . . .

So here I sit in the room at Xia's nice clean room with a little kitchen, washing machine, living room, internet connection and a fridge for just $17 a day, not bad.

Her interview is this Thur, we studied the papers lastnight, and even met a few of you yesterday at the consulate.

How far is Xia's from the Consulate? Did you check Yang's out before choosing Xia's? Thanks!

No, I didn't check out Yang's but told my SO about both and she picked Xia's. He owns a few rooms rooms in 2 different buildings. We are in the one with the pool :-) We have seen both and they are less then a 10 min walk from the consulate.

On a side note, he is from the same home town as my SO, so maybe that is one reason she picked Xia's

How far is Xia's from the Consulate? Did you check Yang's out before choosing Xia's? Thanks!

No, I didn't check out Yang's but told my SO about both and she picked Xia's. He owns a few rooms rooms in 2 different buildings. We are in the one with the pool :-) We have seen both and they are less then a 10 min walk from the consulate.

On a side note, he is from the same home town as my SO, so maybe that is one reason she picked Xia's

Hello All,

From what I was told Xia and Yang are relative.

Joe