August Interview group

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after our P3 was sent out, i called DOS everyday sometimes twice a day just to make sure....

:lol: what was the number again? Also, how many days after you sent out your P3 did they tell you by phone what your interview date was? :romeojuliet:

OOPS!! I saw the answer to my question on your time line...Thanks

But I still need the number.

Edited by twoinchina (see edit history)

after our P3 was sent out, i called DOS everyday sometimes twice a day just to make sure....

:lol: what was the number again? Also, how many days after you sent out your P3 did they tell you by phone what your interview date was? :romeojuliet:

OOPS!! I saw the answer to my question on your time line...Thanks

202-663-1225 i think the option is press 1 then 0...

Good Luck!

We hope we'll have the interview in the mid August. It's getting closer.

I hope you have your interview in July. :D You are worthy! :wub:

Regretably then, :sosad: you have posted in the wrong thread!!!!

HaHa :whip: HaHa!!

Fact is I hope that all the August hopefuls are squeezed into July.

:giggle: :mellow: :crazy:

more chance for me to get 8/18

(looks like a lucky date...right? :unsure: )

Hello mei3935, in your time line it says "Confirmed by DOS the case is OPEN: 2009-07-11"

When I call they say its received and PENDING. Is OPEN and PENDING the same or ??? ;)

Hello mei3935, in your time line it says "Confirmed by DOS the case is OPEN: 2009-07-11"

When I call they say its received and PENDING. Is OPEN and PENDING the same or ??? :blahblah1:

Open means they have your actual file in the consulate, pending means they are still waiting for the actual file to arrive to the consulate.

Open means they have your actual file in the consulate, pending means they are still waiting for the actual file to arrive to the consulate.

I just called and they said they show receipt of the file at GUZ on July 10th....thanks

When I call they say its received and PENDING. Is OPEN and PENDING the same or ??? :D

When you call them. make sure to ask the correct question. A lot of time, their answer is very misleading.

If they tell you that the consulate has received the physical file (i.e. the case is open), then ask them when did they receive the file.

If they can give you the date, then it's really there. Otherwise, it doesn't mean anything and their answer will make you go CRAZY!!!

Ask if the physical file has arrived. If it has, then what date.

Mei