August Interview group

It's been very quiet lately from our August group.

My blood presure has been so high lately. I'm so nervous. Everyday we a little closer and a lot more nervous.

I rechecked my paperwork like a million times, going over every word to make sure the spelling was correct, the signatures were signed in the right places, that everything had a notary and dates.

I just Fed Ex'd to Beijing my package to my wife, it will arrive there about 4 days before she does.

My package includes:

1) Original, Signed & Notarized I-864 Affidavit of Support

2) 2008 tax returns with form 2555 (foreign earned Income) no W2

3) Official 2006 IRS tax transcripts (ordered directly from IRS)

4) Official 2007 IRS tax transcripts (ordered directly from IRS)

5) pay stubs

6) Letter of Employment Verification from current employer

7) Air tickets & boarding pass for 1 trip to Russia & 4 trips to China

8) Letters, cards, birthday cards and anniversary cards

10) Copy of Passport with Chinese visa and Entry/Exit stamps & Russia Entry & Exit Stamps

11) My birth certificate (certified original)

12) My first marriage certificate (certified original)

13) The divorce Decree from my first marriage (certified original)

14) Letter from me describing the soundness of my employment (typed, signed & notarized)

15) Evolution of Relationship letter (typed, signed & notarized)

16) 3 blank sheets of paper with my signature on the bottom.

Of course this doesn't include the items that my wife must gather together before the interview.

Edited by katnreno (see edit history)
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shadowman

I can not for the life of me figure how you have anything to worry about. A face to face relationship has to count so much more than stupid emails. In fact it amazes me they let email count. You guys have overcome language barrier, so that is no problem. You have a good job so the $$ is N/A. And so what about the 5 months; let it be a few weeks, I am totally sure the pictures you have show a very caring and loving relationship. That is the bonafide deal.

you can so TOTALLY relax.

If there is one party I am planning on....it's yours!!! :wub:

Mike

We are having our interview this Monday. August 10th.. Please pray for us.

HaoRan,

? ? ? ? why are you in the "pray for me" line ????. you are golden!!!!

look at it:

•Married Sept 25 2007

NOA1 June 2008, 9 months later.

NOA2 January , 2009

•July 2009, 22 months later.

Interview on Aug 10th ALMOST 2 years later.

You marriage has lasted longer than many! Seriously, how can that be overlooked? Your pink slip, is just a formality. :smoker:

I will pray for you....I pray you tell me how you did it.!!! And quickly so I can pass the word to my wife, who is on the seat Thursday!.

BUT I wish you and wife : :wub:

Edited by Mike and Yan (see edit history)

It's been very quiet lately from our August group.

Of course this doesn't include the items that my wife must gather together before the interview.

katnreno,

I agree, YES it has been quiet. But that doesn't mean I'm not snapping out. :wub: :smoker: :giggle:

the lull before the storm.

And the next 4 days..... :rain:

hopefully ending the week :yay:

ending the month :blink: and then :hump: after which :bathfun:

is that not right? I didn't make these emoticons...so I guess I'm allowed to use them however tastelessly I choose

right?

:bop:

Shadowman

I can not for the life of me figure how you have anything to worry about. A face to face relationship has to count so much more than stupid emails. In fact it amazes me they let email count. You guys have overcome language barrier, so that is no problem. You have a good job so the $$ is N/A. And so what about the 5 months; let it be a few weeks, I am totally sure the pictures you have show a very caring and loving relationship. That is the bonafide deal.

you can so TOTALLY relax.

If there is one party I am planning on....it's yours!!! :wub:

Mike

Mike,

Thanks so much for your kind words and support. Your timing is perfect, as I was just in the midst of a mild "panic attack". Thanks for calming me down!

So your wife is up this Thursday? I look forward to reading about your "PINK"! If you're still in GZ around the 26th, beers are on me!

-Shadowman

katnreno,

I have read that you can ask for your language to be used at the interview.

mmmmm..... will your wife ask for Russian?

That would be worth flying to China to see!!!

I would go :plane: just to see the look on their face!!!

:angry:

:)

LOL....that's funny. That would be a sight to see :D :D :D :D

But Since she's fluent (at a native level) in Chinese, English and Russian and speaks some Korean, Japanese, Spanish and French I don't think she will have an issue with a language barrier :P

Edited by katnreno (see edit history)

Having just gone through this and gotten pink, I have to say it was almost anti-climactic. All that waiting, hand-wringing, preparing... ultimately they ignored the kitchen sink and passed my wife with the bare minimum of questions.

CONGRATS RedKris!!!!!!!!! :angry: :) :plane: :D

Did you go to GUZ with her?

Ok i am not sure of my posting possibilities, I am leaving in the morning and I probably wont sleep. I am not ready at all because I told my wife to pack things for me to take back to USA so i figured with it being in the upper 90's F in GZ I should be Ok with a few shorts and t-shirts and this blanking ton of papers I am bring OMG I knew it would be some weight but its really heavy and it takes up all the room in my suitcase. Luckily I printed out stuff I have saved on computer when we get our pink Im gonna ditch a lot of the paper load I can print it later if I need it.

My wife flew into GZ as i write this havent heard anything since she was taking off, but her medical is Monday Morning, which I guess is a busy day to do it, but she has time, then i will stay overnight in hong kong and train it is Tuesday afternoon. Then la la la :whistling: :sleep1: :sleep1: :crazy: :pash: :tv_happy: :romantic: :hump:

Our one year anniversary together on Tuesday yay

Ok i am not sure of my posting possibilities, I am leaving in the morning and I probably wont sleep.

My wife flew into GZ as i write this havent heard anything since she was taking off, but her medical is Monday Morning, which I guess is a busy day to do it, but she has time, then i will stay overnight in hong kong and train it is Tuesday afternoon. Then la la la :whistling: :sleep1: :sleep1: :hump: :pash: :tv_happy: :romantic: :pash:

Dan,

My wife left for GUZ today. She says they can't do the medical on Monday, so on Tuesday she will get her's. Go figure! :crazy: She's staying at Yang's.

Friday - I start one of two topics!!!

:D Pink is good

or

:D What is the best way to become a resident of China!!!

In just a few hours on Beijing time, we will hit magic moment ^_^ ................the 'single digit countdown'.

At midnight Beijing time we will have only 9 days left until our interview.

9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1........HAPPY PINK YEAR!!!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

soon my friends soon

katnreno,

(how many times can you change your picture??)

8/18 was supposed to be the day for my interview. I requested it in April...I mean ...I projected it :P

I knew the interview had good probability of August if I was on the ball with paperwork. I picked 18 because ..well .. it is a good number... ^_^ I think your fortune is good. :cheering:

Dan-Juan,

8/17 I don’t know about that number. But you have a lot of good things in your relationship. Even a bad day with the worst VO, they will give you a visa!! :cheering:

Me?

8/13??? Puuuuuu-leeeee-se I need a new topic. I’m snapping out again!!!! :cheering: This has all the makings of a long week.

Edited by Mike and Yan (see edit history)
Guest shutterbug

Ok i am not sure of my posting possibilities, I am leaving in the morning and I probably wont sleep.

My wife flew into GZ as i write this havent heard anything since she was taking off, but her medical is Monday Morning, which I guess is a busy day to do it, but she has time, then i will stay overnight in hong kong and train it is Tuesday afternoon. Then la la la :cheering: ^_^ :P :crazy: :pash: :cheering: :cheering: :hump:

Dan,

My wife left for GUZ today. She says they can't do the medical on Monday, so on Tuesday she will get her's. Go figure! :blink: She's staying at Yang's.

Friday - I start one of two topics!!!

:D Pink is good

or

:D What is the best way to become a resident of China!!!

There had been a notice issued by one of the facilities about a scheduled power outage on Monday and the resulting closure. But since then it has reportedly got backup power ready.