Atty Roth's GUZ Complaint

we should plan a date with the same letter and we all submit at one time to same people.. what do you guys think.....

Good idea, but depends on the amount of participation. Ten or more would be effective.

i don't think we will have a problem finding 10 people...

We need a good writer to draft the letter!!! :lol:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we should plan a date with the same letter and we all submit at one time to same people.. what do you guys think.....

I think this is a great idea. In several recent posts some names and at least one address-thanks to Defendo-have been mentioned as possible recipients for our letters.

What I'd like to ask is that those who have already written letters to specific persons/organizations, how about posting those addresses and names you have sent your personal letters to along in accompanyment of Mr. Roth's letter. This way we have a resource that we can all get behind and direct our letters to the same individuals at the same addresses. That would be a great first step in organizing.

If we collectively decide on a date which to mail our letters out, that's great also. One Xeroxed personal cover letter along with a copy of Mr. Roth's letter, a trip to the local Staples store to make copies and addressing envelopes and applying postage is all it takes.

Can I get an Amen? :lol:

Splinterman

I think this is a great idea. In several recent posts some names and at least one address-thanks to Defendo-have been mentioned as possible recipients for our letters.

What I'd like to ask is that those who have already written letters to specific persons/organizations, how about posting those addresses and names you have sent your personal letters to along in accompanyment of Mr. Roth's letter. This way we have a resource that we can all get behind and direct our letters to the same individuals at the same addresses. That would be a great first step in organizing.

If we collectively decide on a date which to mail our letters out, that's great also. One Xeroxed personal cover letter along with a copy of Mr. Roth's letter, a trip to the local Staples store to make copies and addressing envelopes and applying postage is all it takes.

Can I get an Amen? :lol:

Splinterman

Amen !!!!

Who,where and when do we send these letters?

Jimi

We need to draft the letter first, then we can plan a date to start the spamming :P :P :ph34r: :ph34r:

june 6!!!

y so late?

1- june 6 is D-day

2- cfl is like a band of brothers

3- we have 1 common foe

4- cfl's members are diversity

5- cfl's members are from north, south, west and east of USA

6- we want to liberate our woman from an evil regime

you guys can add or continue with the list. can we name it OPERATION OVERLORD? :P

We need to draft the letter first, then we can plan a date to start the spamming :P :P :ph34r: :ph34r:

june 6!!!

y so late?

1- june 6 is D-day

3- we have 1 common foe

you guys can add or continue with the list. can we name it OPERATION OVERLORD? :P

since that letter from John Roth is still fresh, i think we should do it sooner :P

We need to draft the letter first, then we can plan a date to start the spamming <_< :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

june 6!!!

y so late?

1- june 6 is D-day

3- we have 1 common foe

since that letter from John Roth is still fresh, i think we should do it sooner :ph34r:

I agree,the sooner the better.

Jimi

Can I get an Amen? :drunk:

Splinterman

This is an except from a recent email I received from Mr. Roth, about what results he expects his letter to bring about:

The reaction isn¡¯t going to come from Guangzhou Consulate itself, I can guarantee you that. From the past experiences I¡¯ve had with this type of complaint (I¡¯ve done three such two mega-complaints like this before), the reaction will either come from Jacobs¡¯ office, or from the Ambassador (trying to get out ahead of the problem). I really think that, at a minimum, the government will do something about the obscenely long delays in getting revocation request cases reviewed. They can do so without particularly losing face. This alone will put pressure on Guangzhou to shape up. Right now no one hangs around long enough to find out why the case was sent back in the first place. If GUZ knows that a reckoning is coming in a few months, they¡¯ll be more reluctant to make arbitrary decisions. I think State will probably do more, too. They¡¯ll probably move some people out of the post (like Jacobsen, for example, who I suspect is the main villain), perhaps not immediately, to give him (and themselves) some cover, but in any event he¡¯ll be undermined, and we should start seeing some changes in processing soon.

I think that as soon as we can get our members to list the names and addresses of those folks who they have, or would like to have letters sent to regarding Mr. Roth's complaint, then we should start the process. Waiting until June 6 is too long, although the idea of a second D-Day is a good one! Let's not lose the momentum.

Those who have addresses and names give them up so everyone can cc those folks.

'Let the games begin'

Splinterman

Having Roth handle this I think would be the best approach, then as Individuals we could contact him until ten of of did. I'am referring to a Class Action suit.

HKG, I'm not sure that Mr. Roth is a litigation attorney but maybe he will weigh in on this as he is probably reviewing some postings. If he tells me anything I'll let everyone know.

Splinterman

Here are my thoughts about a date. We need to do this while Mr. Roth's memorandum is current. The more time slips by, the less effective any campaign will be. In the military there is an acronym, OBE, which means OVERCOME BY EVENTS. We do not want to lose the momentum and have our efforts overcome by other events that might take the focus off any success we have. So my vote is the sooner, the better.

Here is the the addresses on my mailing list:

President Barack Obama

The White House

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW

Washington, DC 20500

Secretary Hillary Clinton

Department of State

2201 C Street, NW

Washington, DC 20520

James B. Steinberg

Deputy Secretary of State

Department of State

2201 C Street, NW

Washington, DC 20520

Jacob L. Lew

Department of State

2201 C Street, NW

Washington, DC 20520

Patrick F. Kennedy

Under Secretary for Management

Department of State

2201 C Street, NW

Washington, DC 20520

Ambassador Janice L. Jacobs

Assistant Secretary of State

Department of State

Bureau of Consular Affairs

2201 C Street, NW

Washington, DC 20520

Brian D. Rubendall

Special Agent-in-Charge

U.S. Department of State

Office of Inspector General

Room 8100, SA-3

2201 C Street, N.W.

Washington, DC 20520

Secretary Janet Napolitano

Department Of Homeland Security

245 Murray Lane, SW

Washington, DC 20528

U.S. Senator Bill Nelson

Landmark Two

225 East Robinson Street

Suite 410

Orlando, Florida 32801

Senator Patrick J. Leahy, Chairman

United States Senate

Committee on the Judiciary

224 Dirksen Senate Office Building

Washington, DC 20510

Senator Charles E. Schumer, Chairman

United States Senate

Subcommittee on Immigration, Refugees and Border Security

Washington, DC 20510

Congressman John Conyers, Jr., Chairman

House Committee on the Judiciary

2138 Rayburn House Office Building

Washington, DC 20515

Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren, Chairperson

Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship, Refugees, Border Security, and International Law

Washington, DC 20515

Our first objective should be to change GUZ's conduct. But each one of us should also ask for expedient redress to our situation. The action by GUZ is not only unfair, but punitive as well. Someone in authority needs to expeditiously review all our cases and those petitions meet the requirements of law and policy. If we have met our burden of proving that our martial relationships are bona fide, we should be be subjected to a lengthy delay to set things right.

Peace,

Jay

Here are my thoughts about a date. We need to do this while Mr. Roth's memorandum is current. The more time slips by, the less effective any campaign will be. In the military there is an acronym, OBE, which means OVERCOME BY EVENTS. We do not want to lose the momentum and have our efforts overcome by other events that might take the focus off any success we have. So my vote is the sooner, the better.

Here is the the addresses on my mailing list:

President Barack Obama

The White House

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW

Washington, DC 20500

Secretary Hillary Clinton

Department of State

2201 C Street, NW

Washington, DC 20520

James B. Steinberg

Department of State

2201 C Street, NW

Washington, DC 20520

Jacob L. Lew

Department of State

2201 C Street, NW

Washington, DC 20520

Patrick F. Kennedy

Under Secretary for Management

Department of State

2201 C Street, NW

Washington, DC 20520

Ambassador Janice L. Jacobs

Assistant Secretary of State

Department of State

Bureau of Consular Affairs

2201 C Street, NW

Washington, DC 20520

Brian D. Rubendall

Special Agent-in-Charge

U.S. Department of State

Office of Inspector General

Room 8100, SA-3

2201 C Street, N.W.

Washington, DC 20520

Secretary Janet Napolitano

Department Of Homeland Security

245 Murray Lane, SW

Washington, DC 20528

U.S. Senator Bill Nelson

Landmark Two

225 East Robinson Street

Suite 410

Orlando, Florida 32801

Senator Patrick J. Leahy, Chairman

United States Senate

Committee on the Judiciary

Washington, DC 20510

Senator Charles E. Schumer, Chairman

United States Senate

Subcommittee on Immigration, Refugees and Border Security

Washington, DC 20510

Congressman John Conyers, Jr., Chairman

House Committee on the Judiciary

Washington, DC 20515

Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren, Chairperson

Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship, Refugees, Border Security, and International Law

Washington, DC 20515

Our first objective should be to change GUZ's conduct. But each one of us should also ask for expedient redress to our situation. The action by GUZ is not only unfair, but punitive as well. Someone in authority needs to expeditiously review all our cases and those petitions meet the requirements of law and policy. If we have met our burden of proving that our martial relationships are bona fide, we should be be subjected to a lengthy delay to set things right.

Peace,

Jay

Excellent work, Jay! Thanks for collecting the addresses and names and posting them here! Now, it is all up to us individually to collectively send a message to these government representatives that we've been treated poorly long enough by Guangzhou, and those who have turned their heads and allowed it to happen!!!

For those about to Rock....

Splinterman