Atty Roth's GUZ Complaint

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShaQuaNew

http://arctec.com/blog/

This is the link to the Complaint narrative along with a link to some of the appendices contained in Mr. Roth's writings.

Splinterman

Very interesting. Loaded with information. There have been a number of 221g refusals that have happened to Candle members, and it's been virtually impossible to determine just why any of it happened. Was there suspected fraud, or were cases being re-adjudicated by the VOs? Needless to say, it has left a number of families with little to no recourse on how to proceed. It's good to see Atty Roth doing a good job of helping with the current negative trend.

I gotta hand it to the guy, he is after them with both guns blazing. Exposing them and making the dept of state to sit up and take notice is just what GZ needs. They have been alowed to act unfettered without accountability for far too long.

I gotta hand it to the guy, he is after them with both guns blazing. Exposing them and making the dept of state to sit up and take notice is just what GZ needs. They have been alowed to act unfettered without accountability for far too long.

Well, the opening salvo has been fired. It will be interesting to see if the complaint itself will get any serious responses, or how strongly it has to be pressed in order to force someone sit up and take notice.

This can only be the beginning. Organizations not in compliance with laws, rules, regs, etc., and are exposed tend to just sit back and try to ignore any expose`, relying on the passage of time and no follow-up action to just let things settle and pass away.

Roth suggests contacting your congressperson and insisting that something be done about GUZ, DOS and USCIS. Why don't we stand behind him and give him a hand?

How about a grass roots campaign to focus attention on what we all know has been going on long enough?

Email the link to your congressperson and insist they read it, and then discuss it with them! I've already sent it to mine.

There's plenty of room on the bandwagon...

Splinterman

"Many people have reported a refusal rate of 80% or more for K-1 and K-3 visas in the Guangzhou Consulate lately"

Wow, that is a lot if it is true, even for the general population. I am sure the rate is much less for CFL users. We are lucky to have found his site and owe many thanks to the people who manage it.

Splinterman, I had the same 221(g) on the same day 8/21/08. After not getting the K1 I moved to China in Nov 08 and got married. Submitted my I130 and waiting for processing by USCIS.

Also, my 129F was received by USCIS on 3/18/09 for review.

Best of luck to you! I wonder if our girls saw each other on that bitter day?

My personal thanks to those who contacted him and shared info.

I'm sorta proud he's referenced CFL so many times in his memorandum.

Now is the time to apply pressure. If everyone who has been hosed by the staff at Guangzhou will take the time to write a letter to your Senator and Congressman, maybe the consulate will start to comply with the law. Also include the inexcusable delays that result. It is hard to understand how in todays age of air travel it takes over three months just to return a file to USCIS.

I've been writing letters non-stop since my wife's denial. I suggest that those who do write letters to copy President Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Janice Jacobs.

Attorney Roth has done us a big favor and now is the time to "seize the day"

Peace,

Jay

Sorry, but one other suggestion. Those who live in Florida should write to Senator Bill Nelson. His office is acutely aware of my experience. Adding your complaint may inspire him to personally intervene. Martinez is a lame duck and writing him is a waste of time.

Now is the time to apply pressure. If everyone who has been hosed by the staff at Guangzhou will take the time to write a letter to your Senator and Congressman, maybe the consulate will start to comply with the law. Also include the inexcusable delays that result. It is hard to understand how in todays age of air travel it takes over three months just to return a file to USCIS.

I've been writing letters non-stop since my wife's denial. I suggest that those who do write letters to copy President Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Janice Jacobs.

Attorney Roth has done us a big favor and now is the time to "seize the day"

Peace,

Jay

Jay, you are so right-It's our time!

Everyone, PLEASE, I ask of you-regardless if you have been one of the lucky ones who got the visa-PLEASE join together and contact your congresspersons, Hillary Clinton, Janice Jacobs and the Big O himself and ask them to sponsor an investigation into the way that Guangzhou has been doing business, and insist on a reform of that consulate!

It only takes a half-hour of your time to email or print out a letter, maybe include a copy of Mr. Roth's letter, and send it to all of the people referenced above! You would be doing a great service to all those couples who haven't yet had their interview, and you could really be instrumental in leveling the playing field.

This is our best opportunity to date to get something moving on changing Guangzhou. Please do not squander this golden opportunity!

Thanks,

Warren