Atty Roth's GUZ Complaint

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys may want to consider your local press as well. Several years ago here in Portland the USCIS regional service center became so bad that it was dubbed DePortland in the Japanese press. Japanese started re-routing their trips through other POEs such as Seattle and San Francisco to avoid the POE here. The local newspaper wrote a series of articles on it that were pulitzer prize winning. almost overnight they fired the head and hired a new one. They became a much kinder, efficient and friendly regional service center.

They are like roaches, if you shine a light on them they scurry for cover.

As for when to start your campaign, do it now while the story is fresh.

Great stuff guys!!

I'll send in a letter to Nelson and Roth soon. I just got back in late last night from my way too quick month in Chinertucky, so I'm just about dumb as a bass eatin' a plastic dayglo worm about now.

I'm out of the race until Sept. 2010 when we'll file another application but I'm willing to help with this effort.

I've got some stuff to post about giving your visa attempt a boost if you care to spend a little money at the NVC point, and I've gotten the names and contacts for some folks that may be able to help...guess what? They're from those folks we all love to hate that have "immigration" offices in the consulate building...imagine that. :blink:

Good luck with this effort.

tsap seui

Now a married man

Great stuff guys!!

I'll send in a letter to Nelson and Roth soon. I just got back in late last night from my way too quick month in Chinertucky, so I'm just about dumb as a bass eatin' a plastic dayglo worm about now.

I'm out of the race until Sept. 2010 when we'll file another application but I'm willing to help with this effort.

I've got some stuff to post about giving your visa attempt a boost if you care to spend a little money at the NVC point, and I've gotten the names and contacts for some folks that may be able to help...guess what? They're from those folks we all love to hate that have "immigration" offices in the consulate building...imagine that. :blink:

tsap seui

Now a married man

Great stuff guys!!

tsap seui

Now a married man

Congratulations!!!

Tsap, it does my heart good to hear from ya and that you're alive and well, and now a Lao Gong!!! Congratulations to you, my Friend!!! Sure, we'll take all submissions and would love to have you join us in this effort to make some changes 'round here! It just may help for when you take another shot in 2010. Let's lay the groundwork now!

Welcome Back!

Splinterman

You guys may want to consider your local press as well. Several years ago here in Portland the USCIS regional service center became so bad that it was dubbed DePortland in the Japanese press. Japanese started re-routing their trips through other POEs such as Seattle and San Francisco to avoid the POE here. The local newspaper wrote a series of articles on it that were pulitzer prize winning. almost overnight they fired the head and hired a new one. They became a much kinder, efficient and friendly regional service center.

Mr. Roth says he believes that a letter writing campaign is NOT as effective as us doing this individually. He'd like to make the DOS dodge a hailstorm of bullets coming from all sides.

With the good work provided us by Jay (Defendo) on assembling the names and addresses of some 'targets' let's do our homework and get behind the effort.

Splinterman

Putting a face on the enemy. Check out this video. This is the person who is most likely causing our misery.

What a joke!

http://guangzhou.usembassy-china.org.cn/up...acobsenEng2.wmv

What an arrogant, condescending and most of all, LYING prick...no doubt a political appointee...

Splinterman,

My feelings exactly and I could not have said it any better!

I am sending out another packet tomorrow to the DOS IG that contains Mr Roth's memo and the articles written by Marc Ellis.

He has described my situation with acute accuracy when he states, "DOS will remain free to return hundreds or perhaps thousands of petitions where the officers' conclusions are conclusory, speculative, equivocal, or irrelevant to the bona fides of the petitioned relationships. It can continue to be unaccountable to US Citizen Petitioners. And in those cases, US Citizen Petitioners will have to put their futures on ice in a massive bureaucratic deep freeze".

Jay

Mr. Roth says he believes that a letter writing campaign is NOT as effective as us doing this individually. He'd like to make the DOS dodge a hailstorm of bullets coming from all sides.

With the good work provided us by Jay (Defendo) on assembling the names and addresses of some 'targets' let's do our homework and get behind the effort.

Splinterman

OK,so we are writing these letters individually?along with a copy of Roths letter? mailing them off to the people on this list?

ok...i will certainly do my part.

good luck to us all.

Jimi

Putting a face on the enemy. Check out this video. This is the person who is most likely causing our misery.

What a joke!

What an arrogant, condescending and most of all, LYING prick...no doubt a political appointee...

Splinterman,

My feelings exactly and I could not have said it any better!

I am sending out another packet tomorrow to the DOS IG that contains Mr Roth's memo and the articles written by Marc Ellis.

He has described my situation with acute accuracy when he states, "DOS will remain free to return hundreds or perhaps thousands of petitions where the officers' conclusions are conclusory, speculative, equivocal, or irrelevant to the bona fides of the petitioned relationships. It can continue to be unaccountable to US Citizen Petitioners. And in those cases, US Citizen Petitioners will have to put their futures on ice in a massive bureaucratic deep freeze".

Jay

You know Jay, Mr. Roth had commented to me in one of his emails that he suspected that Jacobsen was the real villain behind the Ka-Ka that GUZ has been handing out with skyscraper-sized ladles, but I wasn't quite convinced that it was only him until AFTER I watched that video. What I got out of that video was watching a true, self-absorbed, arrogant bureaucrat strain BULLSHIT through his teeth like a piece of cheesecloth. The worst part about it was the haughtiness and his dare-you-to challenge-me attitude, like he considered himself God.

I'd love to see Roth's letter and all of our 'contributions' reduce him to begging for quarters from the Chinese tourists who visit Baltimore's Inner Harbor.... :lol:

What a joke!

I just saw this - but I"m missing one thing - WHEN was this put on the website ? I'm wondering if it's some type of 'spin control' or if it's solely coming in as a series of videos for the 'Know Yer Consular Official' Series.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, great reading. Back in 2004 just a few days before I joined CFL, I hired John Roth to handle my K-1 petition just as a security blanket. I'm glad to see he's out there like that actually trying to do something about it, and really seems to care.