The reason why I remember 9.18:

#1.  I have to remember it, so I will not see this happen again in human history.

#2.  The Chinese has never got an apology from the Japanese government.

#3.  The Japanese government is trying to deny the fact that they have committed serious war crimes during the WWII in China.  And they are trying to wipe the memories, so they could start something "New".

#4.  The Japanese worship the criminals during the war.  They worship the very people who have slaughtered tens of thousands Chinese civilians, with the most cruel way in human history.

#5.  Not enough people know about the history how the Japanese treated the Chinese during WWII.

Until the Japanese government can face the truth, and face the history there will be no normal relationship between the Chinese and the Japanese. ?I don't hate the Japanese.  I hate the ones that slaughtered the Chinese, and the ones who still worship them.

Just look at what the Japanese is trying to do lately, you will find that they are very unease again. ?"Pearl Harbor" is a perfect Ninja Style attack.  And if we stop keeping close eye on them, they will strike again.

I can't agree with you more whoever :blink: :lol:

by the way I am really shocked when i see these photos.....

:(http://www.520china.org/xxlr1.asp?id=5259

There are still a lot things need to be done by all of us in this world....

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I am not just a person who like to distrust some people. I just simply look at the fact.

If a defenders fire power is far more greater than the attackers', what do you see next? If Japan no longer has the restrictions on their armys, they will put a lot more money into developing the future war power.

I don't know how many of you know when the Japanese started to invade China. Do you know what kind of alluby they used? Their excuse was, to protect their citizens from the Chinese. And they were much stronger in military power than the Chinese.

If you spent all your life to learn the Japanese people, but not their history in the war, you may just missed a whole bunch of important thing about them.

And, the very minority people are the ones who invaded China, and they are still the ones who are worshiping the war criminals, and they are the very ones who are still in power in Japan.

• 1 year later...
Guest ShaQuaNew
NO!...Leave it here!

This post by SBS has been here alot longer than you have.

Again, leave it here! Remember this day and never forget.

155048[/snapback]

Great, be passionate; but NOT rude.....

When you examine my request more carefully you will see that unlike your post, mine contains nothing disrepectful... :rolleyes:

I guess this day doesn't matter much to whomever it was that saw fit to sweep it aside from the place it has been lying dormant for two years.

It was quite by accident that I came across this post today. I was looking at bearbear's post and her signature reminded me of SBS's signature. I forgotten what SBS's signature said so I looked for her posts to see. Her signature is gone but I noticed this post. I thought it only fitting to bring it up since no one has made a mention of this day in Chinese history. I guess that's only fitting too since there isn't many Chinese women here, to post about such a day, as it once was.

But coming across this post like I did, on this particular day, is a heck of a coincidence, or is it?

A least, the one who moved it could have the decency to let it be known why. It must be that the one who moved it without saying why is the same one who edited my post the other day without saying why too.

I don't apologize for bumping it up on this day that it should be giving some thought. Especially since I stumbled across it the way I did.

But to be shoved aside like it was is inexcusable, IMHO.

Today is a solemn day in China. We should show some respect.

NO!...Leave it here!

This post by SBS has been here alot longer than you have.

Again, leave it here! Remember this day and never forget.

155048[/snapback]

Great, be passionate; but NOT rude.....

When you examine my request more carefully you will see that unlike your post, mine contains nothing disrepectful... :rolleyes:

155068[/snapback]

I took your post to be condescending and without feeling. I don't think I need to say more. Even your violin icon is out of line.

Besides, one you cried like you did the other night over the visa wait, I can't show any respect to.