You Sir, Are an Idiot and a Moron...

Typical response from mods that still DO NOT GET IT! Anyone with an IQ of 90 or better can reach their own conclusions with the following participants:

60 guests, 14 members 4 anonymous members

This is typical of the good old boys that post and people like me that do not anymore. I see that my original post was deleted because you did not want to learn anything and wanted only to expound your mindless responses. Have a nice day. Glad I could give you a little time to erase this post as well....

53 of the 60 guests are BOTS! As for good ole boys posting instead of you, If you are just coming here to cause trouble we would all appreciate you NOT posting--good ole boys, guests and anonymous members as well.

I get it--do you!!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical response from mods that still DO NOT GET IT! Anyone with an IQ of 90 or better can reach their own conclusions with the following participants:

This is typical of the good old boys that post and people like me that do not anymore. I see that my original post was deleted because you did not want to learn anything and wanted only to expound your mindless responses. Have a nice day. Glad I could give you a little time to erase this post as well....

And I would just like to add

15 peaches, 4 cucumbers, 1 toad

Go ahead! You can all draw your own conclusions. :ph34r:

Please don't forget the Sheeps and the Goats. :D

Here here it's Horny Goats all the way........... :P

53 of the 60 guests are BOTS! As for good ole boys posting instead of you, If you are just coming here to cause trouble we would all appreciate you NOT posting--good ole boys, guests and anonymous members as well.

I get it--do you!!!

This person posts much more frequently than I would expect one who doesn't post anymore to post. :ph34r:

:D "I dissaprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it." Voltaire

There was a very minor skirmish in one of our MK threads recently. The controversy is a very, very old one here...It actually predates the Han Dynasty in China... :blink:

Here it is in a nutshell. Member A posts something negative about China... :angry: Member B responds that this is complete hogwash and everything about China is perfect in every way... :angel: Member C thinks the glass is half empty... :huh: Member D says they are all seeing the issue through rose-tinted glasses which are are neither half-full nor half-empty... :P and on and on... :ph34r:

I know that some people who posted negatively here about China have just decided to go away rather than have to defend their ancestry... :( I don't think that's a good thing. I don't think that there is only good news about China... :D I don't think that there is only bad news either... :redmad:

I think everyone should feel free to post the good or the bad without having to worry about getting jumped on... :mobrun:

I think everyone is entitled to their opinion and everyone is entitled to agree or disagree with that opinion in a reasoned way... :ph34r:

So let's all try to come here with the intent to interact and learn and discuss a place we all have a special place for in our hearts... :V:

so which member was i when it was locked...

i try not to post too many positive things going on in China, wo de tai tai always tells me not too brag about China too much to my family.

i just love my wifes country and really enjoy speaking about it and hate to hear anyone sell it out in any way.

ofcourse its not perfect neither is the country i live in...

ta men shi ping guo he cheng zi

dou hao chi

:)

The problem with the board and why people do not post is that many of you, including mods, cannot HANDLE THE TRUTH! Perhaps that is why there are so many guests and not many members logged in and posting. Some people are tired of red neck stupidity and us foreingers do not understand satire or bad English.

Was this the post that got deleted ? I'd appreciate a reply to my previous reply ! TIA !

Guest ShaQuaNew

i try not to post too many positive things going on in China, wo de tai tai always tells me not too brag about China too much to my family.

i just love my wifes country and really enjoy speaking about it and hate to hear anyone sell it out in any way.

dou hao chi

:blink:

Ahhh, go ahead Bill. Post positive things about China. It will be interesting to see who it bothers most....

:rolleyes:

dou hao chi

:)

Ahhh, go ahead Bill. Post positive things about China. It will be interesting to see who it bothers most....

:lol:

We already know who is most bugged by the neagtive... :stupid: :roller:

But as I said here...Let's let it ALL HANG OUT... :D

The problem with the board and why people do not post is that many of you, including mods, cannot HANDLE THE TRUTH! Perhaps that is why there are so many guests and not many members logged in and posting. Some people are tired of red neck stupidity and us foreingers do not understand satire or bad English.

Was this the post that got deleted ? I'd appreciate a reply to my previous reply ! TIA !

I believe the reference was to another thread in another forum...I did not delete any post here...As a matter of fact the only posts I have deleted here were... :lol:

MINE... :D